Ch. 25 - CODOMINANCE

Avalon's outfit:

Chapter Twenty-Five🌒 Codominance 🌘

Chapter Twenty-Five
🌒 Codominance 🌘

Avalon, Liam and Mason walk down the hallway just as an announcement is heard over the PA system, "Attention all students: Mr. O'Quinn's classes are canceled for today. If anyone knows his whereabouts, please let the office know immediately."

"Something tells me no one is Gemma know where he is..." Avalon mumbled as they glanced at each other. Suddenly, Liam sees Hayden down the hall by her locker, where Theo is standing close to her and whispering something into her ear. Liam stops in his tracks and scowls when he sees Hayden laughs at whatever it is that Theo said.

Mason and Avalon stop next to Liam and joins him in watching Theo, who clearly knows they're watching him and who is taking great pleasure in making Liam angry. When Avalon sees Liam clenching his jaw in an attempt to quell his fury, she raised her eyebrows. "You said Scott told you not to do anything." She said and Liam just Liam continues grinding his teeth and glaring at Theo and Hayden, not taking his eyes off of them.

"I know." He said and Mason sighed worriedly, "Liam, you said you weren't gonna get involved." He said. "I know." Liam said in a low growl as they watch Theo and Hayden walk away, and it's obvious that Mason thinks Liam is going to start something.

"Liam, don't get involved."

A little while later Avalon sat in AP bio while spinning her pencil around her fingers. A moment later someone sat down next to her and she glanced over to see Theo making her roll her eyes. "Talk to me and I'll slam your head into this table." Avalon said and Theo chuckled, "I don't know why you hate me so much. I never did anything to you, if anything I did you a favor by bringing you back." He said and she nodded slightly.

"You're right. You technically didn't do anything them to me, the people who worked with did. But at the same time you made my friend catatonic, you toyed with my brother's mind when he was vulnerable and you locked my girlfriend in a hospital wing with a Chimera that had no control. So that's good enough." She said.

"I'm sure you've already heard of the Beast. You're gonna need the pack if you want to survive it." He said and she squinted slightly and nodded, "I'm gonna need a pack of people who've all died once to survive? Hard pass." She said as she pulled her phone out to see a text from Malia.

"You're also gonna need me if you want to learn control of your magic-" He said but she cut him off by stabbing her pencil into his thigh making him quietly groan and grab his leg. Ms. Finch raised her eyebrows and looked over at the two, "Is there a problem?" She asked and Avalon smile. "Actually yeah, uh- I feel really nauseous and I was wondering if I can go to the nurse." Avalon said and Ms. Finch sighed before nodding.

"Go." She said and Avalon smiled at her, once Ms. Finch turned back around Avalon pushed the pencil further into Theo's leg making him groan quietly again as she looked at him. "Keep in mind Theo, I now have super strength and fire powers. And I've already died once so I'm not taking any shit anymore. Don't piss me off." She said before grabbing her bag and walking out.

🌘

"Anything?" Malia asked as she and Avalon searched around the animal clinic, "Nothing yet." Avalon said while looking through the drawers to a desk. "Can't find him, can you?" Someone asked making them turn around to see Theo standing their, "Probably don't even know where to start. You're not gonna find him." Theo said.

"Let's be honest... He's probably already dead. I wonder what's gonna happen when Scott realizes that it's your fault?" Theo said and Avalon glanced over at her girlfriend before quietly counting down from three with her fingers. The second she hit one, Malia lunged toward him, shoving him in the chest making him fly backward against one of the cabinets in the examination room.

Avalon walked into the room as Malia grabs Theo by the throat, lifting him up before punching him in the face. "I should kill you." Malia said and Theo smirked, "Yeah, but you won't. You like me too much." He said making Malia more mad.

Avalon watched in amusement as Malia punched him again before slamming him into some shelves. She grabbed him by the shirt before slamming him down onto the table then breaking his arm making him groan. Malia waisted no times jumping up onto the table punching him over and over as he chuckled while bleeding from his mouth.

"I let Stiles kick my ass, too. He never broke any bones." Theo said as Avalon walked over before grabbing his arm, roughly snapping it back into place making him groan. "Couldn't be a little more gentle?" He asked making Avalon raise her eyebrows before looking at Malia and nodding.

Malia grabbed his neck, pulling him up slightly but before she could do anything else he quickly spoke up. "Look, I can help you find them- Deaton and the Desert Wolf." Theo said making Avalon and Malia glance at each other, "How?" Avalon asked.

"The Dread Doctors. I know how they found everyone."