Ch. 26 - THE SWORD AND THE SPIRIT

Avalon's outfits:
Hospital -

School / Dread Doctor's Operating Theater / Animal Clinic / Fort Jewett Army Base / McCall House -

Chapter Twenty-Six
🌒 The Sword and The Spirit 🌘

The elevator dings, and Sheriff turns to see Scott, Kira, Avalon and Stiles walling out of the elevator toward him but stop in their tracks and stare in horror at the line of orderlies continuing to wheel the bodies found in the sewers into the morgue. "Oh damn." Avalon muttered before turning to Stilinski, "Who found them?" She asked.

"Argent. And he said the Doctors were down there. He also said you guys might know what this thing is." Stilinski said and Scott nodded slightly, "We've got a theory..." Scott said making Stiles nod in agreement. "It's a slightly terrifying theory..." He said and Stilinski sighed softly, "Well, the M.E. said that the victims were killed somewhere else and then dumped in those tunnels."

Avalon furrowed her brows and thought before a moment before realization crossed over her features, "What if the Dread Doctors are hiding the bodies?" She asked and Kira looked at her confused, "Why would they do that?" She asked and Avalon shrugged slightly. "This thing is probably very important to them. I mean they experimented on me and many other just to try to get it back. Maybe they're covering for it. Protecting it, like a parent would their child." Avalon said.

"Protecting what?" Stilinski asked and they all glanced at each other, "A werewolf." Scott said. "It's called the Beast." Kira said and Sheriff made a face at this and Stiles shrugs in understanding, "We know. Horrifying." He said and Stilinski sighed.

"We better figure out what we're gonna call Parrish... Because it looks like his dream is coming true." Stilinski said.

🌒

Malia, Avalon, Braeden, and Theo stood around in the examination room if the animal clinic. Malia and Avalon were looking at photos of an Army Base on the table while Braeden was counting her shot gun around, not looking happy.

"What's the problem?" Malia asked, looking at Braeden, "Besides the fact that I've never seen this place beyond a few aerial photos, and we're basically going in blind?" Braeden asked before looking at Theo, pointing her gun at him. "Him." She said and Theo raised his eyebrows slightly, "Would you mind not pointing that thing at me?" He asked and Braeden never moved.