Terrornoss

( Vanoss's POV )
I had sent some presents to Brian for Christmas. I was proud of myself, because they were hilarious. He made a video of him opening them on Christmas. I smiled snugly as I watched him open his Turbo Man. "Tanks Evan," he said, making me feel all giddy and happy. He left a heartfelt message at the end and ended the video.
I got up from my desk and grabbed my phone. I headed to my room and got ready for bed. "Hey. Did you here that Brian is coming to LA?" my roommate said. My face light up when I heard that. I smiled to myself and got into bed.
"EVAN!!!!" He screamed. I shoved him playfully and tried to hide my morning wood. He laughed it off and went to the spare room to unpack his bag.
My thing eventually went down, so I went down the hall into the bathroom. I brushed my hair and teeth, then got some coffee ready. I usually don't drink coffee, but I needed it. If I'm going to spend the next few days with him, then I'm gonna need a lot of coffee.
Brian came to me with a grin on his face. "Evan~" he cooed. I sighed and smiled as well. "Whaaaat" I replied. "Come play with me~"
What the hell did I just hear? My face turned beet red.
He giggled and grabbed my hand. He lead it to his privates and rubbed my hand against it. "W-What are you doing?" I cursed myself for stuttering. "Cmon evy~ I need you.." his Irish accent got thicker. My morning wood came back.
I pushed him roughly into my door and heard him gasp as his back hit the door. I pinned his hands above his head and kissed him. He kissed back and rubbed himself against me. "What a fucking slut. Rubbing yourself against me to gain satisfaction. Tsk tsk tsk... get on that fucking bed and spread your legs."
He was a bit taken back but did as told. His boxers slipped to his pelvic line. I got my cock ring out of the drawer and threw it on the bed. "Put it on," was all I said.
As soon as his hand came out of his boxers, I sat in a chair across from him. "Go on, show me a little something." He blushed and took his boxers off slowly. I sat back and felt a tent form in my pants.
He had something shiny in his hand. It was metal and had a plastic diamond on it. As I got a better look at it, I realized it was a butt plug. I smirked and got an idea.
"Play with yourself. Don't be shy," I said. He slowly grabbed his dick and starting doing as told. I bit my lip and watched him get a little more comfortable. He stroked his cock a little faster and started moaning my name.
After a minute or two, I couldn't help myself. I got up and took my clothes off. I was a pretty decent size. It didn't take him long to start begging me for it.
"Please.. fuck me.. I need you Evan~ oh god please.." his words trailed off into mutters. I swatted his hand away and spit into my hand. I rubbed my cock slowly with the spit and quickly shoved my cock in his tight ass.
He groaned loudly and clawed at my back. I thrusted slowly and wrapped my hands around his throat. "Are you gonna take daddy's fat cock huh? My little slut."
He nodded and continued to claw my back. I thrusted at a decent speed and kept my hands where they were. His tight ass squeezed my cock as I applied pressure to his throat. He let out a small cough and continued to moan.
I let go of his neck, but let my hands grab his thighs. His feet dangled over my shoulders as I thrusted deeper. "E-Evan~ oh m-my god.. so fucking good.. o-oh right there!"
I smirked and kept going. We were both enjoying everything. His nails created heart like scratches. Sweat accumulated on my forehead, the room heated up quickly, and Brian was in pure ecstasy.
His face said it all. I thrusted faster and chased my orgasm. I let out a shakey breath as I came in Brian's ass. I slowly pulled out and shoved the butt plug in.
As we laid next to each other. Limbs tangled and everything. I saw his pretty face as everything faded to black.
I opened my eyes to see my ceiling.. it was all just a dream..
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~