Angering the King

Artemis and her hunters were actually taken aback by this turn of events. It's been so long since there was a man who actually showed no ounce of fear against them. While they would never show they were taken aback or caught off guard but they were. They never thought that the time would come again were someone wasn't afraid or nervous of them. The worst part though was that it was a man who wasn't afraid of them.
At this moment Godzilla stood across from Artemis. The two were staring each other down. As they did some of Artemis's hunters slowly maneuvered there way behind Godzilla. The lost king payed the girls no mind. He knew that there wasn't a thing that they could do to him. The one in front of him was different though. He was confident that he could win but if he let his guard down then she might be able to get in a lucky shot.
Artemis watched the man as her girls moved around him. She saw that he didn't care about them. He full kept his focus on her like the others weren't even worth his time.

Artemis: state your business being here!

There was no answer.

Artemis mind: is he refusing to answer me?

Godzilla mind: there these people go again speaking in that unfamiliar tongue. Maybe I should learn this speak so I to can talk to them like everyone else.

Artemis: speak male, what is your business here!

Godzilla mind: I may not no what she's saying but I can feel her anger.

Zoe: you will answer Lady Artemis questions boy!

Godzilla mind: I can feel her anger to. In fact they all are pretty angry. I best be ready.

Zoe: answer!

It was then that Godzilla did answer, not because he could understand them but because yelling is yelling no matter what language it is in and Godzilla didn't like being yelled at. As for Artemis and the hunters, if they weren't caught off guard before they were now. When Godzilla finally spoke he did so in the ancient monster language.
When Godzilla spoke non of them knew what he said. Not even Artemis understood him. She knew the language was ancient but that was about it.

Artemis mind: what was that language? I have never heard it before. It sounds like it predates that of any monster that exists now. It's moments like this that I wish Athena was here, although I doubt that even she would know.

Artemis continued to contemplate exactly what it is that she heard until her lieutenant broke her from her thoughts.

Zoe: Lady Artemis could this male actually be a monster? There are some that can take different forms.

Artemis: yes Zoe but I'm not so sure about this male.

Zoe: why is that milady?

Artemis: this feeling I get from him is not that of a monster.

Zoe: then what is it?

Artemis: the feeling I'm getting from this male is actually........familiar.

As the two talked to one another, just like with the three kids, Godzilla began to get bored. Not wanting to bother with them any more he turned to leave. This didn't go unnoticed though.

Artemis: we are not done here!

Godzilla didn't say anything and just kept walking. The hunters that were behind him but now in front didn't know what to do. So they began to slowly back up. They moving with him while still having there bows ready.
Seeing all this made Artemis furious. She ran up behind Godzilla and grabbed his shoulder. What came next she didn't expect. Godzilla grabbed her arm that was on his shoulder so that she couldn't move. Then he turned and grabbed Artemis by the throat picking her up off the ground. Godzilla now had the Goddess in his claws.
Zoe didn't like this situation one bit. When she saw Godzilla grab Artemis Zoe became just as furious as Artemis if not more. All the hunters felt the same way she did. So in order to save the one who saved them the hunters took aim. When hunters were sure that they could hit Godzilla while missing Artemis they fired.
The hunters of Artemis, as well as the Goddess herself, are out hunting monsters all the time. Because of this they need weapons that can kill monsters. That's were celestial bronze comes into play. It's the only metal in the world that can kill Greek monsters. The metal can also hurt Gods and demigods alike. The only thing it can't hurt is mortals.
Because of the way celestial bronze is the hunters of Artemis us it when they hunt. An example is as the metal for there arrowheads. Knowing all of this you might be wondering how Godzilla, a God, could survive something like this. The answer is quit simple. The arrows didn't hit hard enough to even pierce his skin.
Even in his human form Godzilla skin is just as tough as in his monsters form. That's why the arrows just hit him and bounced right off. The impact force didn't even hurt him. Even so Godzilla got mad. These weaklings tried to kill him. They tried to stop him at first and then they tried to kill him.

Godzilla mind: who do these weaklings thank they are! First they try to stop me from going through and then they try and kill me!

It was here that Godzilla's grip on Artemis's neck began to tighten. The Goddess knew she needed to get out of the position she was in. So Artemis did a no hands cart wheel to the side, putting her whole bodyweight into it as she did. This ended up being enough for her to escape his grip. Once she was free Artemis jumped back next to Zoe.

Zoe: Milady! Are you ok?

Artemis: I'm quite alright Zoe.

Zoe: all of are arrows were useless, what do we do now?

Artemis: this fight is to dangerous for you girls, leave him to me.