Chapter-16

Be not like the hypocrite who, when he talks, tells lies; when he gives a promise, he breaks it; and when he is trusted, he proves dishonest. - prophet Muhammad sallallahu alaihi wasallam ( peace be upon him)

If you haven't prayed your Salah then please pray this book can wait but your Salah can't .

Author p.o.v

Ayesha felt bad for Khalid , she knew how much he had to go through … all she can do is pray to Allah s.w.t to guide him to the straight path because only Al Hadi ( The guider) can change his life . 

When Ayesha passed Sayra's room , she saw how Sayra wrapped her little arm around Amira's neck like she was safe …. This is the first time Sayra went to someone other than her siblings . Don't know why , she is scared of other people but with Amira , she didn't even try to get away once .

Ayesha smiles watching them , she knows Allah s.w.t has sent Amira in their life for a reason. Maybe no one can see it now but one day they all will .

" These are the files " Osman slammed the file on the table .

Khalid eyebrows knit together " what's up with you " he was really annoyed by his behaviour these days .

" That's none of your business " he gritted out '' go through it then sign these papers " with that he was about to go when Amira came with tea in front of him all of a sudden .

Osman halted in his step , both stared at each other , Amira was stunned because she didn't mean to intrude and Osman, well , he hasn't gotten over his feelings . He actually talked to her father asking her hand for marriage and surprisingly Zubair agreed too . They wanted to tell her after Zainab's marriage but after what happened…. Well you know the history .

On the other hand Khalid got irked the way Osman staring at Amira but the moment Amira lower gaze feeling uncomfortable Khalid somewhat felt satisfied .

" What are you doing here? " Khalid's voice brings Osman out of his thoughts , he quickly looks away .

" Umm…. Ra- Rabiya Aunty asked me to give tea to you " she didn't know Osman was still present, otherwise she wouldn't have come here glad she is wearing her hijab .

" Get out, " Khalid said rudely .

Her eyes widened at his harsh tone ….

" Khalid " there was a warning in Osman tone .

For a send, Khalid can feel blood rushing to his brain as anger bubbles inside him.

" I. Said . Get .OUT " Khalid shouted so loud that it made Amira slip the tea from her hand shattering into pieces . With tears threatening to come out , she ran away not wanting to give him satisfaction .

" WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU !" Osman's voice booms in anger .

Within a second Khalid was inches away from Osman " lower your voice Osman , don't forget I am your boss " he bare his teeth ready to launch at him.

" You are right, " he nodded .

" You are just my boss now " and he turned to leave .

" Really dude !" Khalid raises his both hands in disbelief .

" You are seriously , mad at me because I married that good for nothing girl " 

Osman clenched his fist , he wanted to give him a piece of mind but thought against it .

" What's so special about that girl? " He was really curious. How can Osman like a girl , whom he hasn't even seen properly .

Chuckling Osman turn to look at his best friend in a mocking away " one day you will know how special is she "