🌊 LVIX 🌊

"Within the dark deep is magical life unlike any other"

59|THE OPPOSITE

The world is strange and cold to the touch. The girl that has been through more things than girls at her age sits up in the strange world that she has found herself in. There is not a dark spot in sight, in fact it holds far too much light for her taste, giving that she has spent the last hours or possibly days in the darkness, it is overwhelming. For a moment, she cannot remember a thing until the memories return to her and she remembers how she had been in the dark, and her body was freezing cold and then nothing.

That sand creature had been there, that she does recall. If that creature had gotten unfrozen and harmed her, she does not know. If she has gotten to Heaven, that she does not know either. All she knows is this cold strange place. There is light all around her, even to wake her body up from the slumber it had been. She stands up as she had been lying on the ground, which had been much softer than she had expected. The light does limit her vision and she cannot see that far out, nor even know if it reaches that far in the first place.

Isolde's pale green eyes stare out into the distance, and she is able to see that it's a plat space which she is in and that does confuse her. She always thought Heaven would at least have something comfortable and be filled with angels and clouds and wonder and light. The light is already there, but it's missing everything else that she thought. First she had woken up in the darkest of places, and then she has woken up in the light. Isolde would prefer to wake up between, but it would appear that she does not get to choose.

It reminds her how she had walked endlessly through the dark when she had woken up in that place not that long ago. On her feet, she starts walking somewhere. As she has no other choice in the matter. Not is the girl about to sit there and do nothing. Rather she will look around herself and find a way out of here, just as she had done when she was in the darkness. Only this time the brightness all around her, is overwhelming her. At least in the darkness, she did not feel anything, not even pain.

At least until she had entered the castle which had somehow attacked her. The things that she has learned from that experience, she will take with her. Because she has a feeling that she will have to ask the man she loves a bit more about it. For he would have all the answers for her in the terms of that castle and the drawing that she had seen there. And she also does have too many things to ask about how she survived that cold and where she is now and how she got to either one of these places she's woken up in.

Walking around, she wonders if she will wake up somewhere else the next time she falls asleep. A part of her wishes to find out, while another part within her tells her that will not be the best of ideas. Even when she tries, Isolde cannot panic about the place she's in. As if she is so calm and collected that the panic or stress cannot find her. She is the calm sea in the evening. The seething sun so calm and relaxed that one always can take a deep breath and feel it within themselves.