Chapter 11

MIRABELLE'S POV

I had stopped crying awhile back but my eyes were red and my head was pounding. I feel bad for ruining their day. It's all my fault, now they're gonna hate me and send me away. I should apologize.

I stopped walking and turned around to face my brothers. They all stopped walking and looked at me in confusion and concern, even Giovanni.

"I'm sorry." I whispered looking down at the floor.

"For what?" Asked Gianni with his eyebrows furrowed.

"I ruined your day and for that I'm sorry." I said looking at all of them showing them that I meant every word I said.

Immediately all of their gazes softened and they looked at me in adoration. Now it was my turn to furrow my eyebrows. Why aren't they mad? Something is wrong. Maybe they're trying to trick me.

Giovanni come over to me and engulfed my small frame in his big one. To say I was shocked by his gesture would be an understatement.

He hugged me so softly it bought tears to my eyes.

"It wasn't your fault sorellina. You didn't ruin anyone's day. If anything it was that bastards fault and I promise you he will pay for making you cry." He said, determination and promise lacing his tone and swimming in his eyes, all of their eyes.

I wrapped my skinny arms around him tighter. Silent tears coating my pale and skinny face. "I... I should've b...been m...ore careful." I choked out, my throat hurting and feeling dry.

He bent down to my height and held my face between his big hands. He looked at me so softly and adoringly and kissed my forehead. "Stop Belle it's not your fault okay? Stop blaming yourself. They're bad people in the world and it's our job as your brothers to protect you ." He said with a soft smile on his face which bought a smile on my face.

I nodded my head feeling a lot better . The others chuckled around us ruining the moment.

"Don't get used to this tho." Glared Giovanni playfully which caused the others to laugh including me.

"Of course , my day wouldn't start without you glaring at me." I teased dousing him to smile and his roll his eyes playfully.

We soon made our way inside the living room and we stood face to face with our eldest brother.

"Did you have fun Mirabelle ?" Asked Alexander in his usual tone which made me uncomfortable honestly .

"Umm yeah I...I did ." I said nervously looking at his perfectly ironed suit .

"Hmm did you?" He questioned taking slow steady steps and standing in-front of me . Now that he was closer I felt more uneasy and scared.

What if he hits me for causing problems already ? I came face to face with his clothed chest .

I nodded and managed to mutter out a small 'yeah' to his question.

"Don't lie to me again Mirabelle." He stated sternly causing me to nod my head and look at him cautiously.

When he asked me if I had fun the atmosphere in the room changed dramatically and turned tense. The triplets and twins expressions changed to anger , guilt and madness.

Though Giovanni's expression seemed more angrier than the rest making our dad and older brothers more suspicious of us .

"What happened?" Asked Vincent.

Gianni told them everything that happened and recalled everything that happens in the hall . The reciting of the incident caused them to get angry again.