Chapter 3

After I finished settling in, someone knocked at my door. 
-It's me, John. Are you ready?- he asked as I opened the door.
-Hey John, yup. Let's go.- I smiled closing the door behind me.
We went to Speedy's, which was literally attached to our flats.
-Anything I would need to know about our dear Sherlock?- John asked, eating some fries.
-Yes actually.- I smirked.
-Don't even start.- Sherlock growled.
-C'mon William, don't be such grumpy.- I smiled, stealing one of his fries.
-It's Sherlock.- he said, rolling his eyes.
-Fine, Sherly. Anyway John, when he was little he wanted to be a pirate. And he danced, like a lot. He was pretty great.- I smiled at those memories -For how much he is a dickhead now when he was little was more loving. He often was at my side when I had period cramps or breakups.- 
-Were he and Mycroft protective big brothers?- 
-Oh yes. Definitely. They used their power to find the littlest thing so I would have broken up with my boyfriends, if they didn't break up with me first. I had my heart broken many times.- I sighed dramatically, bringing my hand to my forehead. 
-Now that we're talking about it. How's your boyfriend?- Sherlock asked -Was was his name again? Thomas? Benedict? No wait, don't tell me. Was Robert, wasn't it?-
-It was Chris. We broke up. He moved to Boston. Such a shame, mum adored him.- I admitted shrugging my shoulders -And you knew which was his name. Remember that you made me break up with Thomas and Robert, because you didn't like Thomas and Robert had another girlfriend and Mycroft threatened Benedict. And I know you two remember all of them.- I smiled with a knowing look. 
-I...I'm a little scared.- John said, flicking his eyes from me to Sherlock.
-Don't be, John. Sherlock and Mycroft would never hurt you.- I smiled -Or well, Sherlock wouldn't. Mycroft would. But he won't.- I said taking a sip of my drink.
We finished eating and we decided to go for a walk.
-So when I saw the body I immediately...- Sherlock was telling me about one of his cases when his phone rang -Sorry.- he said answering -Sherlock Holmes. Hey Lestrade, what do you need? Okay, where? Mh, we are on our way.- then he ended the call -We have a possible murderer, John.- he said to his friend. 
-Can I come too? Please.- I begged him. 
-Let her come Sherlock. I like having someone normal around.- John said.
-Yeah, okay. Let's go.- my brother nodded.
Sherlock stopped a cub and we sat in there, he told the man our destination and the man started driving.
We arrived at the crime scene and I saw yellow tape all around and a couple of cars.
-Sherlock Holmes.- he said to a man.
-John Watson.- the other said, following the first and me by his side.
-Who's she?- 
-She's with us.- 
-Who's she?- he repeated. 
-She's with us!- Sherlock yelled, holding the tape to let me through. 
A man with greyish short hair walked forward us, followed by a woman, who had dark curly hair.
He was wearing a dark jacket and jeans while she had a dark green jacket, a white shirt and jeans.
-Oh Sherlock, John you arrived. And you brought a friend. Good evening miss?- he said, giving me a confused look.
-I'm y/n.- I smiled while shaking his hand.
-I'm Greg Lestrade. Why are you here? If I can ask.- he said looking at me. 
-I was with them when you called them, so I came here too.- I simply said.
-Why would you be with the freak?- she asked, making a face, looking directly at Sherlock. 
-Who did you just call a freak, bitch?- I asked, walking to her threateningly -Call Sherlock like that again in my presence and next time you'll have a black eye and a bleeding nose. You understand?- I hissed and then I felt someone's hand on my shoulder and I understood that it was Sherlock's.
-Let's go. The body is in that way.- he said I just nodded -Thank you.- he mumbled and I just smiled a little.
-Another freak, amazing...- I heard her say, while we were leaving, so I walked to her and I gave her a punch on her nose, making it bleed.
-I had warned you.- I just said, without any more words I walked up to the three men and followed them.
-I'm sorry to ask, but who are you?- Lestrade asked me, while Sherlock and John examined the body.
-I'm Sherlock and Mycroft's younger sister. y/n Holmes.- I answered observing the two men working.
-Oh, I didn't know.- he scratched his neck. 
-No-one knew.- I shrugged -Who was that woman?-
-Oh, she. Sally Donovan. She works for me.- he said -Want a coffee? Or tea?- 
-Tea would work. Thank you.- I smiled.
-Just wait for me here.- he smiled walking forward some people.
After some minutes he came back with two cups.
-Thanks.- I said after taking a sip. 
At that moment Sherlock and John came to us.
-So, Sherlock?- Greg asked.
-It was an accident. He was trying to fix the machine, which was broken. He fixed it but, unluckily, his hand got stuck and, when the machine was turned on, it killed him.- he explained simply -You see the fixing bolts, the screwdriver?- he pointed with his gaze.
-That was...- Greg started to stay. 
-Amazing.- I said, excited. 
-I was going to say fast, but that works too.- he nodded -Thanks Sherlock.-
-I'm just doing my job, Lestrade.-
We called a cub and got back to Baker Street. 
When I stepped in, I heard my phone ringing.
Mycroft🌂
-Hey Mike.- I answered. 
-Hey y/n. Are you with Sherlock and John?-
-Yeah, why are you asking?- I asked as the two men gave me a confused look.
-Tomorrow evening I have to host a party with some very, very important people and clients.-
-So? Why did you call me?-
-I...I didn't even think I would ever said it but...I would like that you and them here.-
-Of course we'll come, Mycroft.- I said.
-Very well. I'll send you the address, the time and also a dress, so I know it would be appropriate. Tell to Sherlock and John to put on a black suit.-
-I will, bye Mike.- 
-Bye y/n/n.- he said, then hung up.
After I turned off my phone I told them what Mycroft said to me.