35: Oh Shit

"Are you sure you want to go?" Hoseok asks for like the 20th time

"Yes Hoseok I'm sure. For the love of god will you please stop asking." I sigh, starting to get frustrated.

He's been so protective since I got home from the hospital and I understand why, but when it gets to a certain point it's annoying. We hired a private security company for a reason and he still tries to stop me from leaving the house. I'm not ready for when the company needs me back in the building for shoots and that's going to be right after my heat.

"Nari I just-"

"Want me to be safe. I know Hoseok. I know she's still out there and I know that you are scared and I am too. But I need to do this. We have the security company and two guys will be with me and dad has security at the office. I can't just stop living my life Hoseok. At the very least I still need to do my job."

Hoseok sighs and steps over to me. He reaches to cup my face and I lean away from him but he steps forward again and this time I let him cup my face. He rubs his thumbs across my cheeks and rests his forehead on mine.

"I'm sorry sunshine. I know I'm frustrating you and suffocating you and I'm sorry." He pecks my lips

"I just worry and the fact that she did what she did." He sighs again "I'm sorry Nari." His hands move from my face to my hips.

I peck his lips again "Come with me then."

"I can't. I have to go into work and work on choreography. I would if I didn't have to work on this."

"Meet me and pops for lunch then? The office has a restaurant and he can have stuff brought up to his office."

He nods "Yeah I can do that."

"You remember where to go?"

He nods "Yes I do, and I'll text you when I get there."

"Okay." I glance at my watch "I need to leave if I'm not going to be late." I peck his lips one more time "I love you. I will see you at lunch."

"I love you too." He presses a quick kiss to my forehead before letting go of my hips.

I head outside and to the car where one of the security guys opens the back door for me. I stop and sigh "Guys come on, we've talked about this."

"Mr. Han called, he asked we drive today." Joongki informs me

I sigh again "I guess if pops asked I will listen for today."

I get in the car and Hyungsik closes the door behind me softly before getting in the passenger side.

Joongki drives and like normal the ride is quiet. A few words shared here and there but they both know that today is a business day and I don't want to do much talking. We get to my father's company and Hyungsik gets out and the opens my door for me.

Joongki goes and parks the car before joining us at the elevator and I press the button for my father's floor and type in the passcode since his floor is restricted access.

My father meets us at the elevator. Joongki and Hyungsik bow but I give my father a hug. "Hi pops."

He squeezes me a little tight "I'm so glad that you're okay and I'm sorry I couldn't make time for you sooner."

"It's okay pops you are very busy and I had plenty of people around to take care of me."

My dad lets me go and steps back some "Has the security company been treating you well so far?"

I nod "They have. Joongki, Hyungsik and I already have a good understanding of each other."

"Good. Everyone is waiting in the conference room. We'll have a short meeting with the departments and all that before we focus more on your stand in."