45.

"It's just not fair!" Sehun groaned as he shoved a piece of toast in his mouth.

Hoseok simply hummed and nodded. He was too invested in his own breakfast to really mind his constant rambling.

It always revolved around the same thing. Yoongi to be exact. Sehun couldn't handle the fact that he was still Taehyung's number one and he was always the second option.

Hoseok never minded being Namjoon's right hand. Working for him was much different than working with his brother.

Namjoon was kind and patient. He was understanding and flexible. At times, he even forgot that he was above him because he never showed off his power.

Maybe he was being biased since he was envious of Taehyung. If it weren't for him then Jungkook and him would be at a better place.

"I just don't get it you know? What does Yoongi have that I don't? I'm loyal and trustworthy! I can handle the shit he can. Stupid jerk face. You know he calls me imbecile?"

Hoseok finally turned to him as he swallowed the mouthful of grits. He was calm and very collected compared to Sehun who literally looked like he could have a heart attack.

His face was red and a huge vein popped out of his forehead. If his tempter kept being this bad he wouldn't make it past forty.

"Your problem is your temper. You let it overtake you and that's why Yoongi is better than you."

Sehun scoffed, clearly offended. He only ever talked to Hoseok and to have him say things like these was a slap to the face.

"I don't mean it to insult you," he began.

"Oh really? Well fuck you. You basically told me that I'm a piece of shit."

"See what I mean? You let your wrath take control. When have you seen Yoongi mad? Like truly mad? To the point he curses and yells like you do?"

Sehun kept quiet and started messing with his food. He was used to Hoseok not saying much aside from a few nods and grudges.

"Exactly. That's why Taehyung picks him over you every time. He keeps his head cool and the boss knows that he will get things done without losing his temper. An important job like Taehyung's can't be managed by a hot head like yourself. That's why he leaves you out of important projects. He's afraid you won't think straight and ruin things."

Sehun sighed disappointed in the talk. He wanted to understand what Hoseok was telling him, but his anger was far too high to cool him down.

"Whatever! I can do everything he can and much better! The only thing I can't seem to do better is taking care of Jimin. He always seems happier whenever pale face is with him. Don't you think that's fucking weird? Yoongi is way too close to him."

Hoseok looked up alerted. Good thing that Sehun was still blabbing that he didn't notice his expression. Quickly, he hid any expression that might add to his theory.

"Now you're just trying to make up shit to make yourself look better. You know that's not true. Yoongi is only doing his job. If I were you I wouldn't make up rumors. You know Taehyung doesn't forgive that."

With that being said, Sehun dropped the subject and kept eating. Hoseok did the same only this time he didn't feel as hungry.

•••

"Is something wrong?" Yoongi asked as Hoseok stepped inside the elevator.

Two things were off, one Hoseok never used the elevator unless it was an emergency, and two he had stopped it from moving.