"Sunny, I don't feel so good..."

The next day, Sunny woke up before me and when she went give me a little kiss, I looked uncomfortable. 'Is Peater ok?' Sunny thought. An hour later I got up and went to get breakfast. "Good morning Peater!" Sunny said quite loudly. "Sunny please don't talk so loudly." I said, rather annoyed. "Sorry it's just I love being with you." Sunny apologised. "It's ok, it's just-" I said, being interrupted by something. "Are you ok Peater?" Sunny asked. "Sunny, I don't feel so good..." I said, coughing. "Oh, you really don't sound good either!" Sunny said, worried about me. "Do I?" I asked. "You also look sick." Sunny said looking into my tired, sick looking eyes. "Sunny, maybe get Thomas. He can probably help." I said. "I will." Sunny told me going to call Thomas.

When Thomas arrived, Sunny told him that I went back to bed because I was feeling tired. Then they both heard a huge sneeze from my room. "That'll be Peater." Sunny said, as they both went to my room. As Thomas opened the door, he heard me coughing. "ACHOO!!" I sneezed. And as I sneezed, a pea came shooting towards Thomas and Sunny. "LOOK OUT!" Sunny yelled, slamming the door shut to shield them from the incoming pea. "*cough* Sorry about that, it's just if I sneeze too hard, I shot a pea out by accident." I said, looking like I was in pain. "No, it's ok, I had a feeling that would happen since you are a peashooter." Thomas said. "I'll leave this to you Thomas." Sunny said, as she left to give us some privacy.

"Ok, so I need you to tell me about what you feel with this cold." Thomas said. "Well, *coughs three times* I have a dry cough and I'm constantly sneezing, also I have a sore throat, and my nose is always blocked (Or whatever peashooters have for a nose). Also, I have a high temperature. I said. "Ok, based on what you told me, I think you have plant flu." Thomas said, feeling positive that it was plant flu. "Thomas, tell Sunny to stay away from me!" I said, sounding serious. "Why?" Thomas asked. "Because I don't want to give it to her." I explained. "Oh ok." Thomas said. He left to go tell Sunny. "Sunny, Peater has plant flu." Thomas said as calmly as possible. "What?!" Sunny said, terrified. "Sunny don't worry, he will probably get better in a week or two." Thomas told her, trying to make her feel better. "Just let me make him his favourite pancakes." Sunny said, wanting to make me feel better. "Sunny, he told me to tell you to stay away from him." Thomas said. "Why?" Sunny asked. "He doesn't want to give you the flu." Thomas explained. "Well, if I make the pancakes, can you give them to Peater?" Sunny asked Thomas. "Ok then." He replied.

Later Sunny and Thomas were trying to relax but couldn't help but worry for me. "When do you think Peater will get better?" Sunny asked Thomas. "Well, He should get better in about 1-2 weeks." Thomas said. "That's quite a long time... But as long as Peater gets better I'll be a happy flower." Sunny said, hoping that I would get better soon. Suddenly, the worried duo heard my door fly open, followed by the sound of roots stumbling at a fast pace. "Are you ok Peater?!" Sunny asked, hurriedly. "I-I'M GUNNA BE SICK! *Huge gag like cough*" I gagged, almost throwing up as I said that. "Thomas get him something to drink, I'll go by his side and try to help him as much as I can." Sunny instructed. "Ok, I'll be as fast as I can!" Thomas shouted, already running to the kitchen. Sunny rushed up to the bathroom to see a huge state of the bathroom, manly around the toilet. "Oh goodness what happened here?!" Sunny asked, not caring about the mess she'll have to clean up later. "I-I try to get the toilet as fast as my roots would carry me, b-but I was too late and threw up all over the place." I said, then throwing up even more. "Oh Peater..." Sunny sighed, hugging me when I stopped throwing up. "S-Sunny please stay away from me. I don't want you getting ill." I said, trying to get her off me. "I don't care if I get sick!" Sunny said, snuggling into my stem, even though the lower part was covered in my mushy pea like vomit. "Ok I'm bac- OH GOODNESS DID A BOMB GO OFF IN HERE?!" Thomas asked in shock as he entered bathroom with a cup of water. "Peater tried to get to the toilet in time before he threw up but was just too late and vomited all over the place." Sunny explained. "Oh Peater, I feel sorry for you." Thomas said, handing me the glass of water. "Thanks... *cough*" I said, taking a sip of the water.  "Just let me go back to bed now. I might get better soon..." I said, trying to get up. "Peater let me help you." Sunny said, helping me up. "*cough* Thanks Sunny." I said.

After about a week, Sunny hadn't seen me come out of my room since the incident. "Thomas?" Sunny called him for the kitchen. "Are you ok Sunny?" He asked as he entered the kitchen. Sunny then started crying and ran into his arms. "Hey hey, what's up?" Thomas asked, suddenly extremely worried. "I-I'm scared that Peater might not recover!" Sunny cried. "Sunny? Why are you crying?" I asked as I followed her crying into the kitchen. "PEATER!" Sunny cried rushing into my open arms. "Sunny was worried that you wouldn't recover." Thomas said. "Oh Sunny it's ok. I'm all better now." I said, stroking her petals, it always made her feel better if she was upset. "I was so scared Peater!" Sunny said digging into my stem to cuddle me even more. "H-Hey Sunny that's starting to tickle a little hehehe!" I giggled. Sunny then stopped crying and got an idea. "Well not as much as this!" Sunny said as she started digging her leaves (fingers) into my stem. "Pfff HAHAHAHAHA SUNNY THAT TICKLES HAHAHA!!" I squeaked. "There's the flower we all know and love again." Thomas said with a huge smile. "Hehe don't think you're leaving this house unticked Thomas!" Sunny giggled as she jumped onto him and started tickling his sides, one of his worst spots. "NMO NO STOP SUNNY PLEASE AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!" The poor scientist laughed. And for the remainder of the day Sunny mercilessly tickled us and all we could do was try and hide from the tickle monster.

Thanks for waiting so long for this! I got flu and wasn't able to focus and just had to postpone the chapter. But I'm better now and I'll try and post more often! And the next chapter will be a cross over from the popular horror game series: Five nights at Freddy's (FNAF)! But it will just be oddly adorable thanks to who will show up!