12

Mujhme sirf mein hun,
Abh tum bhi ho,
Isiliye aaj se sirf hum hain!!

It was another day, with another hope and  plans, well plans were planned by eira and habiba.

It's been two days since habiba stay over with Aslam's and eira along habiba would do something or the other everyday.

One day, they habiba baked some cookies and cup cakes.

Than another day was a whole worth knowing scene. And eira denied to be a part of it.

Habiba baked a different set of cup cakes for mustafa and abdul.

She piped out a peice of cake and kept a small piece of fried  mutton and covered it with the same piece.

When she took them for serving in garden she herself kept a cup cake to mustafa and  abdul. But as our smart abdul waited for mustafa to taste because this was very unusual to find habiba serving abdul.

He glanced to mustafa and mustafa to picked the unusual habiba and waited for abdul to have the first bite.

Both of them kept waiting and waiting for either of them to have a bite after all they are brothers.

Neither of them back out and baba saw this and shook his head with a smile staring at his three kids.

He saw eira smiling at mustafa as he was sipping his tea.

Baba felt a ting of pain and pity for the child but he was pressurised to do so.

He never wanted to play with life of his own cousin's daughter and his elder son. But fate had made him get on his knees.

Mustafa sighed and kept the cup on the table and stood up straight and dusted his kurta.

"I am off the bed, good night" he announced habiba stared  at him for a second.

"Sit, and first taste the cake. "She ordered.

"Habiba, you baked them you eat them. "Mustafa replied in a authorative voice.

"Oh, but it's still nine,what so hurry, you have some night routine or what?" habiba  smirked and asked eira almost spit the tea she was sipping.

"Habibi, cake is delicious. "Abdul complimented her cutting of their argument.

"How? "She blurted and blinked her eyes. Abdul smirked but covered it immediately while staring at her.

"How, means it is delicious habibi "he winked and everyone snikered under their cups.

"Habibi, is not my name Abdullah" Habiba glared and snapped while mustafa went in his room.

"Oh! It's habibi right eira?" Abdul picked another cup cake and asked eira

"Mhmm!" Eira hmmed while glancing at Habiba with a small smile just to tease her.

"Uncle, I am going tomorrow, no one want to see me here." She huffed and sat on mustafa's chair.

"Good decision the doors are all wide open leave when ever you want leave" abdul  dusted of the crumbs of cake and stood up with a satisfied smile then made his way to his room.