18

June 01, 2019|| Kentrell's house|| Ari

"Kentr-" I cut myself off when I seen a white girl with red hair put her lips on my baby.

"Hell tf no don't put yo lips on my baby." I said taking from her and wiping off the place she kissed.

"Um bitch who are you? In my nigga's house being real disrespectful." When she said nigga I almost dropped my baby.

"Girl first of all you look like you bout 14. Second of all you a whole ass saltine cracker and you saying nigga. I outta beat yo ass but I'm not because my daughter here. Thir-

"Shut the fuck up. Fuck you and yo ugly ass daughter." I walked upstairs into Kentrell's room and seen him on his phone.

"Here take her. I gotta go throw some crackers away real quick." I said and then left the room.

I seen her standing there and I walked up to her and punched her in her throat real fast. She coughed holding her throat.

"That's for putting them nasty ass lips on my baby."

I bitch slapped her.

"That's for calling me a bitch."

I pushed her on the ground.

"That's for saying nigga."

I kicked her four times in her face.

"That's for saying fuck me and my baby." I said and then walked upstairs.

"Better go check on your lil girlfriend or whatever." I said and he looked confused.

"Whatchu mean?" He asked and I rolled my eyes.

"White, red hair. Very disrespectful." I said.

"Oh Danielle? Oh she just a babysitter. She delusional too." He said.

"Get a new babysitter. She thought it was okay to describe you as her nigga. And she literally said nigga." I said rolling my eyes. He smirked.

"You jealous or sum?" He asked and I blank faced him.

"Shut up." And then here came the bitch.

"Damn what happened to you!" Kentrell said laughing.

"That bi- girl attacked me!" She yelled and I looked at her when she was about to say bitch.

"Nah hoe say what you was about to say." I said waving her off.

"Oh. Your fired." He said and her jaw dropped.

"Um he said your fired sweetie. Do you not speak english? Oh okay. Estás despedido. Okay? Adios puta." I said and pushed her out the room.

She huffed and stormed off. Miyah laughed and I smiled.

"Puta!" She yelled and I covered her mouth.

"No Miyah don't say that!" I said and Kentrell laughed.

"C'mere." He said and I side-eyed him.

"Why?" I asked.

"Please?" He asked pouting and I laughed.

"You bout ugly as hell." I said and he smacked his lips.

"Man whatever." He said.

"You wanna go to Chicago wit me?" I asked.

I got this hosting to do in my hometown and I'm gone be ready to turn up. But I also have a meet N greet with some fans a day before and the press will be there. I don't wanna leave my baby and I'm gonna need help.

Plus I kinda never told my family I was pregnant so I got to kinda deal with them.

And we from Chicago and shit so I know my mama bout to go crazy. I can only hope the best.

"Yeah, when?" He asked.

"In like three days." I said and Miyah started messing with my hair.

"Bet." He said.

"Well ima go now. Say bye Miyah." I said and she looked at him and smiled.

Now to pack.