30. vampire's kiss

030

030

"Welcome you two, my name is Mika, I'll be taking care of the bar for tonight," Her voice was delicate. "Are you interested in any drinks?"

"Hi, Mika," Jungkook greeted. "Actually, could you give us a moment to look over the menu? Please, thank you."

She noted, leaving them to it.

"Did you want to eat tonight?" He asked, flipping through the menu to find the list of food that they had.

"No, I'm okay. I'll just have some drinks." Devora made her cravings clear, watching Jungkook retrace back to the list of alcoholic beverages.

"Let me recommend a couple before you pick." The patient boy requested, searching for her approval.

Devora listened to all his references.

The names of the drinks were all so clever, though, some were overly explicit. Like one as Jungkook called them blow job or leg spreader.

She couldn't help but giggle as he announced the names, loud in such a serious tone, not once finding it unnatural.

Her giggles had him laughing, too. Realizing that some of the names of the drinks did seem a bit ridiculous.

But, some intrigued her with the titles.

"Oh, is this one any good?" She asked, pointing at one of the cocktails.

"Vampire's Kiss?" Jungkook repeated, trying to remember if he ever tried it before.

"Oh! I think Jimin ordered that once, yeah it's really cool— the way the presentation is!" He conversed over the subtle music.

"Okay! I'm gonna get that one." Devora answered with enthusiasm, "What about you? What are you getting?"

"I'm just gonna order some whiskey."

She raised her eyebrows, surprised by his choice of drinks. "Ooh okay, Mr.classic man." Devora nudged him gently, pushing on his laugh box.

Jungkook flagged down that bartender, both ready with their drinks in mind.

"I'll take a whiskey, please." He ordered for himself first, "And for the lady,"

He started the introduction for her, a sweet benign smile on his lips, head slightly tilted.

"Oh, thank you for that!" Devora wasn't expecting him to start her order. "Yes, I'll have the Vampires' Kiss, please." She gave the menu back to the woman.

It didn't occur to Devora that Jungkook kept his eyes on her the entire time she was ordering, not once looking up to make eye contact with the waitress. Not even for a second.

Mika went on to make the drinks.

Devora took a look around the place once more, acknowledging the band playing a more uplifting tone, more of the saxophone and trumpet getting its time to shine, the drums playing a quiet beat in the background.