🌹CHAP 4🌹

After a whole season of MHA, I felt like pizza. Since the girls had already eaten out and Aunt Em had still not arrived, I ordered a small box for me ,myself and I. I ordered one with pineapple toppings,before you judge , excuse you,I was feeling adventurous.

The delivery guy made it in record time,I bet the creepy smile on my face was probably the cause of his hurried steps. After making my self comfortable and talking about comfortable, I mean joining two chairs and positioning my body at weird angles, I settled to watch dramas.

Then I got this invite notification on my phone. You know those cute little tingly bells thing that most phones have. Yeah,that's what I mean. It was an invite to join a private group chat titled nightmare in quotes,by the way.

Thinking it was probably my friends from Royal Diadem,I happily tapped on it. When it finally opened,I was quite surprised to see that it already had over a thousand messages. Don't people ever get tired of talking? Lol.

People were commenting and laughing at something someone posted. There were disses and pretty rude comments, I'll not like to further elaborate that. Curiously, I tapped on the original post and downloaded the video patiently.

When the thing finally finished downloading and I opened it to say I was confused is an understatement. I was a video of yours truly,me that is, I was singing ,dancing and doing the unspeakable, twerking,at least my definition of twerking.
"What's with the onesie?"

"What's she twerking, she has like no ass." Ouch.

"Get it,girl."

"I'm embarrassed for her." That makes two of us.

"It's the onesie for me."

The comments section was heartbreaking. I thought I did better than what they're saying. How am supposed to win America's Got Talent now? Sigh.

The question is how did this video even get out. I mean, unless some creepy bastard put cameras here then I have no idea. I checked my mirror. Uncovered the light bulb. No camera. Four corners of my room. None. Zero. Nothing there.

I picked up my phone and checked for who posted it. Stephanie. Like seriously, how much more of a snake can she possibly be. What the hell is her problem? How did she do it though? I didn't see her holding her phone. Maybe she did it before I acknowledged her. Gosh,this is giving me a headache.

I feel like flying into this badass main character rage that happens in movies. But the thing is I probably wouldn't pull it off and it might turn into a pretty embarrassing moment for me.

Besides, they probably think I'll be stupid enough to rant so they can record and post it. Nahh,don't feel like it. And.... Teenage drama doesn't mean I should abandon food. Who in their right mind would do something like that? Smh. Food is life. Peace sign. I opened the door and slid down the banister with a 'wheee'. Real mature,I know. Mwah

Stephanie and Stasha had brought over their bestfiends, Mikaela and Judith along with Judith's i-was-dragged-here boyfriend,Jude. It's kinda strange how they both have the same name in feminine and masculine forms. Jude and Judith. Judith and Jude. What's their ship name gonna be? Anyways..

The girls smirked when I passed by to the kitchen. I gave them my best questioning look as though I had no idea why they were staring at me. As though they were all bat shit crazy. The smug smiles fell off their faces when I entered the kitchen. How do I know? I felt it in their voices. Sue me.

"Didn't she see the video?" Mikaela asked.

"How am I supposed to know?" Stephanie retorted snarkily.

"I wasn't talking to you. Ever heard of rhetorical questions?"

"Humph." I moonwalked to the refrigerator.

"Maybe she's pretending." Judith suggested.

"Or maybe she just doesn't care." Jude put in. I think I like him just a tiny bit more. He sounds like the only smart and intuitive person in the conversation from my point of view.

I picked a brand new ice cream tub along with chips and started for the door." You already ate pizza." The angel in me whispered. "I know ." I whispered back.

"Ice cream and Pringles too."

"I know."

"Anymore and you'll be a walking whale." She continued.

"Tell me something I don't know." I muttered. "I'll work a bit harder in the PE class, okay?"
"Excuses." She mocked and faded into the background.
Tomorrow is a salad day,time to lose a coupla pounds.(Though someone should remind me,' cause I'll definitely forget.)

At the doorway,I stopped to eavesdrop because why not. They didn't see me at once because the kitchen is right behind the living room so the couches faced away. The girls were quite animatedly talking and Jude was ...asleep? They were talking in hushed tones but I heard snippets.

"We're going to have a new student and it's him".

" Who?" The twins asked in creepy unison,gray eyes wide.

Mikaela pulled a magazine from her bag,Teens Vogue," This guy."

"Woah,he's hot." Judith blushed and glanced at her sleeping boyfriend whose expression slightly hardened. Oops.

"That's what I also said." Mikaela quipped back.

"How do you know about this, though." Stasha asked.

Mikaela signed and the expression of the rest of the girls screamed " Oh shit.' She stuck her nose in the air and asked ,"Who's my mom?"

"The principal." They chorused,bored. First class snob,check.

Mikaela answered, apparently pacified," I saw it on her desk along with his student's profile when I went to her office. She doesn't know that I know,obviously. He's kind of like a big shot. Modelling and all,that's how come he's here." She pinned the magazine down with her talon- sorry, nail.

"I call dibs." Stephanie interjected.

"Like he you do." Stasha shot up. "You always want the best. News flash, he's mine. Back. Off. Besides I thought you wanted Peter."

Stephanie rolled her eyes and picked up her nail file, "He keeps ignoring me and my calls." She pouted,"At this rate,I'll never get a date for the school dance."

"That's months away." Judith reminded her. "Still."

I passed by again and made my way upstairs.

Peter,huh.

Please vote ,comment,follow and share❤
What do you think about Lyly?