Chapter 15: Big Mistake

A/N:
Human, feed me! I give you content but you do not feed me your comments. I need to know if you enjoy the stories to continue making them. The less comments adds to the cliffhanger sentence I will bestow upon you! Free content is hard to make for broke people like me without motivation when you don't speak T-T.
This chapter might make you hate some people so keep that in mind. STORY TIME!

HARRY'S P.O.V.

My relationship with Ron got better and I was so thankful for it. I honestly forgot what we were fighting about. With all the time that passed, I felt like I was forgetting something. I don't think I missed anything. I had no problems with classes and I still had my friends so... what was I missing? I went about my normal day trying to figure it out but nothing came to mind. Nothing else seemed that important for me to worry about... but I was.

It was dinner time so confused and conflicted I decided to ask Hermione but... she wasn't anywhere to be seen. I asked Ron about it and even he was confused as to why she wasn't there. A few minutes go by and there she is! And to my surprise with Draco. She seemed pissed off while he was trying to calm her down while they dashed pass in the direction of the library. Knowing Hermione, no one aside from the person trying to calm her down can help her so I just had to leave it be for now. I was even more confused because I haven't seen her that fuming in months.

Day by the the situation repeated itself until finally I couldn't take it anymore. Before any classes had start and before anyone could try to stop her, I stopped her to find out what was wrong? I felt like  that was my greatest mistake.

Herm.: "What Harry?"
Harry: "What's wrong? for the past few days you've been upset."
Herm.: "I've been upset?! Harry did you not even realise!"
Harry: "Realise what?"

She was in shock.

Herm: "Harry! Draco is the one who's upset! How could you forget him like that!"

Oh no! She was right. I hadn't talked to him since I yelled at him. I had to make it up to him but... how? I decided to skip for the day to set up an apology for him. It's the least I could do after the way I treated him. I bought him a bouqette and a box of chocolates and was ready to go fix my mistake... or so I thought.

I found him outside by the lake and decided to sit by him and try my best to apologize. He listened to everything I had to say right before he dropped the harsh truth on me.

"Hadrian Riddle. As of now you are no longer my boyfriend. You choose Ron over me. You chose your best friend that was trying to break us up because he likes... whichever one of us over me, your mate. I expected as much. I should have stuck with it."

Draco P.O.V.

I hate him. Once a twat always a twat I guess. The worse part of this is the fact that I can't change my mate even if I wanted to. Could my life be any worse than it already is! I left him practically running away. It didn't help that on the way to my room not only did I realise I can't sleep there since "he" sleeps in that room to. Might as well make my way to the ROR. 

I slowed down when I knew I was just a corner away from where I wanted to be. Just when I thought things couldn't get worse. There was the weasel, Flint and some random guy I haven't ever seen before. Was this guy even a student at our school. I thought I knew everyone in our year but clearly this isn't true if I missed this guy.

I hid silently as they haven't seen me... or so I thought. I heard them leave and came out from hiding which was a mistake. I was greeted my the chest of the stranger. I didn't realise just how tall he was from where I was before. When I bumped into him I was about to fall but... he... caught me?