𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟴

Capturing the Female Titan
°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°∞°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

You sat in the carriage with both Levi and Erwin as you all entered the Wall Sina. You have a big smile on your face as you watched the view outside the window. Erwin and Levi noticed your relaxed state as if nothing was going to happen.

"Oi Y/N, are you certain that your brats are capable of helping to capture the Female Titan?" Levi asked you which made you look at him over your glasses, "Sure thing, you don't know how crazy they are." You said as you crossed your arms. Erwin decided to speak up, "What's that plan you made for your students?" You smirked at him.

"Simply..."

Flashback:-
"That's enough for today."

You said which made your students sigh and set down to rest. You sat down beside them as well, "Now that we are all here... Let me tell something..." You started to explain everything about the the plan the scouts made to capture the Female Titan. Yuji raised his hand, "What are we going to do then?" He asked which made you chuckle.

"Well, most of the job will be put on Nobara's shoulders."

"Huh?! Why me?!"

She asked and you raised your finger, "Annie is going to escape and known your abilities Nobara, you will be able to stop her from a safe distance." You explained with a confident smile. Megumi put a hand on his chin as he thought for a bit, "How can Nobara stop Annie? And why are you so sure that she will escape and not fight?" He asked. You knew that Fushiguro will ask this question, "First of all, if you were the enemy and you were exposed, of course you will escape. Second, Nobara's Straw Doll will be pretty useful to stop her and here will be your turn Megumi to use Nue and get hair for Nobara." You told him which seem to make him understand.

"What about me, sensei?" Yuji asked.

"You will ensure that everyone from the scouts is safe with your great speed."

The three nodded and the plan was formed.

End of Flashback.
You smirked as Erwin looked shockingly at you, "Trust me, my students are not as easy as they seem."

"Tch, we will see."

Time Skip to where Annie was going to climb up the wall:-
Everyone watched as Annie was trying to climb up the wall after getting a good beating from Eren. They both destroyed the city in their titan forms and some many people died.

"What, the wall...!" Jean exclaimed at the sight of escaping Annie, "She's climbing it?!" Hange added with pissed off look. Mikasa was about to go, but stopped when she saw Nue passing by Annie and flying toward the roof where she and the others where. Both Nobara and Megumi got off Nue as the bird disappeared in the shadows. "I will show you, you piece of gaint meat!" Nobara yelled as she opened her jacket.

She threw down a straw doll and a single blond hair, pulling out two nails and her hammer, "Straw Doll Technique..." The cursed energy surrounded the nails and everyone watched in amazement, "Resonance!" Nobara yelled, hitting the two nails with the long hair on the arms of the doll. Armin's eyes widened as he saw spikes shot out of Annie's hands, blowing them up, "She just used a straw doll and yet she managed to stop Annie." He thought as horror was in his face. Everyone looked as they saw Annie fall down with a loud thud.

Nobara laughed loudly, "Take that! I'm Kugisaki Nobara, the powerful woman!" She said, twirling her hammer in her hand. After that, Annie was left to Eren to deal with her.

Another Time Skip:-
You were sitting alone on a rooftop of the building where the scouts are resting for now. You could feel a presence behind you, "No need to be sneaky, Levi san." You said, not looking back.

You could hear his footsteps approaching you and eventually he sat down beside you, watching the sunset. You both were quiet, none of you uttered a word. You and Levi enjoyed this comfortable silence until he spoke up, "Erwin told me what that girl did." You smiled, still not looking at him, "Nobara chan is not an easy girl. She is crazy." You said, laughing lightly after that. Levi turned his head to look at you, "How can you be relaxed when you're living in a hellhole?" His question made smile, but this time it was a sad smile.

"I learned that whatever happens should never effect me. I must be positive."

"Did ever you lose someone dear to you once?"

His question made you go quiet as you took off your glasses, "Yes, I did... He was my best friend, I thought we were the strongest, but... I was mistaken. Sometimes my blissed power can be my curse." You said. For once Levi heard your voice with no excitement or happiness, it was filled with sadness and distress. You sighed and looked up at him with your beautiful six eyes, "Say, what will happen to Annie?" You asked, giving him a puzzled look. The raven haired man was surprised at the change of mood, but answered you anyway, "For now she will be kept away until we find out how to free her from her ice prison." You hummed, ruffling your white hair.

"You must be aware."

"Meaning?"

You smirked with your eyes narrowed a bit, "Annie may not be the only spy in this chaos." You told him which made him look at you with shock, "How do you know? Who are they?" He asked you, trying to hold his anger back. You shrugged your shoulders, "I don't know, but it's obvious that whomever sent Annie wouldn't send her alone." You told him as if a matter of fact, "Think Levi, who would it be with Annie for long time?" You asked which made him think of it, "Who would it be? Should I tell Erwin about it?" He thought, his silver eyes never leaving your blue ones.

Just who are the other spies?