#32 Football Class

~Rich Sex - Nicki Minaj - Lil Wayne ~
❤︎❤︎❤︎

GREY'S POV

"Grey, Grey, Greyson!"

"What the fuck do you want Oliver." I roll my eyes as he enters my room.

"Twenty dollars, I'll pay you back," he assures in a lie. He never pays me back.

"No you won't." I groan, reaching into my pocket and taking out my wallet. I hand him a $50 bill since I don't have any twenties.

He quickly snatches it from my hand and holds it up to the light. I roll my eyes as he laughs. "Just checking. Your illegal business could be scamming me," he jokes lightly. He shoves the 50 into his back pocket.

"My illegal business gets you free weed, shut up." I can't help but laugh lightly. Oliver and I get along most of the time when we're alone. Everyone thinks we hate each other but we're alright.

But I'm still pissed about him kissing Harley. Out of all the fucking girls, he kissed he had to kiss her and tell her he wanted to hookup with her again. Oliver and I fuck girls a lot, probably many of the same and I couldn't give a shit.

But I do when it comes to Harley for some reason. I was jealous, so fucking jealous when I found out she slept with him. I swear I could've killed Oliver.

"You coming to my big game tonight? Last one of the year," he says.

I look at him debating. I remember he came to all my tournaments and biggests games. "Eh, who's going?" I ask.

"Everyone pretty much, Harley and Cam too. College chicks." He raises his eyebrows up and down. I know that look.

I scoff a laugh. "I'm done with random hookups," I confess. There's only one girl on my mind. I still can't believe it.

Oliver chuckles, leaning his shoulder against the doorframe. "What bitch has you love-struck now," he asks. It nerves me that he indirectly called Harley a bitch but I have to remind myself he doesn't know who it is.

I shake my head. "She's not a bitch," I defend. He nods slowly, puffing air between his cheeks. "What?" I say in an irritated tone.

"I know that look. That glow, you love her," he teases. I reach back, grabbing the first pillow on my bed and whipping it at his head.

He ducks, unfortunately dodging the pillow. "Now that I think about it, you haven't brought any girls home lately and mom and dad have been gone constantly." I hate him. I hate him.

"Shut up. Out!" I grumble under my breath.

"I haven't seen that look in your eyes since..." He pauses knowing he's about to enter a sensitive topic. He looks down, kicking the toes of his foot into the wood floor. "You know."

I bite my lip. It's taken me a while but I've accepted her death. "You can say it, it's fine. I'm not going to blow up at you." I used to get mad everytime someone would try to bring her up.

"You love her." I shoot him a glare and he raises his hands in the air. "Whatever she's doing to you, keep her around-"

"That's the plan," I huff out.

"Good. I got to go get ready for my game, see you there tonight?" He asks.

I shrug. "Maybe."

"Yeah right," he scoffs. "I'll see you there Grey." I wave to him as he leaves my room. I lay back onto the bed and stare up at the ceiling.

What're you doing to me Harley?

❤︎

"Emily, hurry up!" Jet shouts between laughter.