Renjun

I forgot who requested this one sorry :/

——— SHORT FLUFF!

NO ONE POV !

"y/n guess what today is!" Renjun ran inside your shared bedroom excited. He jumped on the bed with a big smile on his face.

You looked up with a smile. He looked too excited, just because of that you decided to teas him. "Today is Tuesday, why?" You pretended to look confused.

"Yess but also a special day!" Renjun bit his bottom lip due to excitement. "Oh! Washing day! Thank you for reminding me babe." You came closer to him and gave him a peck on the lips, he looked sad but didn't reject the kiss.

You got out of bed and walked towards the walk in closet. Renjun watched you as you gather yours and his clothes. "Babe are you serious." His voice was in a tiny whisper.

You turned around and saw looking at you mad. "What?" Renjun shook his head before getting up and leaving. You immediately ran out to catch him.

"Baby baby! Come back I'm sorry it was a joke!" You laughed before grabbing him and hugging him. "Bro you don't play like that." You laughed before giving him a kiss. He wrapped his arms around your waist before looking down at you serious.

"So what's today, and don't say something funny." "It's our anniversary obviously." You smiled. He started to smile again before picking you up and kissing you. "I love you." "I love you too."

The End.

__________
Hope y'all liked this
love y'all byee 💕
(Did not proof read)