Chapter 1:Introductions

Rias Pov

I was in a depressed mood: not only did I lose the Rating game that would decide my future but my most prized piece had been injured in the process. I gave a sad sigh as the orange teleportation circle appeared underneath me, I wiped away a tear that was forming in my eye as I appeared in the ballroom.

3rd Pov

Riser: -ide Rias Gremory!

Rias Gremory, heir of the Gremory Household and sister to the devil king Lucifer appeared on the stage behind Riser Phenex, heir to the Phenex household and fiance of Rias Gremory. Applause began to ring out from the high-class devils in the room gathered to celebrate the union of the two powerful houses. Before anything else could be said or done, a tall figure with red hair and blue eyes stepped forward. This person was Sirzechs Lucifer, the current devil king Lucifer, and older brother of Rias Gremory.

Sirzechs: *Ahem*

Riser: Lucifer-san, may Riser ask what the meaning of your intrusion was?

Sirzechs: You may, and the reason is the wedding between you and my sister has been debated and called off.

    This announcement caused Riser and Rias' eyes to widen in surprise and muttering to break out among the other devils present. Rias was happy because the wedding was called off, while Riser was enraged and demanded the reason as to why it was.

Riser: WHAT! What do you mean the wedding between Riser and Rias is called off.

Sirzechs: Exactly what I said, both your and my families have discussed the situation, and it was brought to our attention that both houses have pure-blooded grandchildren. In light of the realization, we called off the wedding.

Riser: Than what devil is worthing of marrying Rias other than Riser.

Sirzechs: I was getting to that point, after much talk within my family and the elder demons, a decision has been made that will not just benefit the two houses, be for the betterment of devil kind. As Rias will not be marrying a pureblooded devil.

    As soon as that final sentence exited Sirzechs' mouth, gasps and more muttering erupted from the high-class devils gathered. Rias' spirits immediately dropped.

Rias:*thoughts* At least I am out of the marriage with Riser, but I knew deep down that I would just be roped into another one.

Rias: Then who is my fiance?

Sirzechs: He and his family should be arriving any minute now.

    AS soon as Sirzechs finished speaking, a massive magic circle appeared on the floor, and out of it came the silhouettes of 14 figures. Once the light died down, shock once again spread throughout the gathered ensemble, as the figures were revealed to be the twelve Olympians, Hades, and Hestia.

Sirzechs: Ah, speaking of them, We are honored to have you here out domain.

    Many of the gods present gave smiles in response while others were busy checking out the atmosphere. Hestia, however, stepped forward and gave a small bow, and greeted the devil king.

Hestia: Thank you for inviting us, we are happy to be here for the union of our pantheons.

Sirzechs: We are happy to have you here, but I must ask, where is...

Hestia: It was our mistake, we informed him on short notice, so he was not prepared when we informed him of this outing.

Sirzechs: Ah, I understand, while we are waiting for the man of the hour, feel free to interact with the gathering.