Chapter 30

"I never even got her name" Kwu said starting to shed a little tear.

"It's okay, Kwu" Kagono said to Kwu, patting on his shoulder and helping him up.

Kwu quickly wiped his tears.

"Kimono grab the treasure, he have to focus on our mission." Kwu said looking at the sky "She didn't die for no reason."

Kagono and Kimono nodded their heads as they got on their broom sticks and went home.

"So how did it go" Naguyi said.

"I hope you guys didn't get any action without me" Torch said.

Kwu just walked right passed them without saying a word. It's was almost dark and almost time for dinner.

"We'll speak about it later, but right now we have focus on our next mission" Kimono said.

"The cave of death"Kimono and Kagono said at the same time.

"This will be the last treasure mission we'll have to do for a very long time" Kimono said.

"Torch, we'll need you tomorrow for light in the cave" Kagono added.

"That's what I'm talking about!" Torch exclaimed excited.

"But what why do they call it the cave of death?" Naguyi asked.

"Because no one has ever went in their and came out alive" Kimono said.

"But most of those people aren't powerful as us" Kagono said "And with Torch as our light, we'll be just fine."

"Okay, if you say so" Naguyi said.

"I know so" Kagono said.

"Oh make sure to come back sweaty" Naguyi said hugging Kagono very tight.

"I already told you we are not together" Kagono exclaimed trying get her off of him.

"What did you say!" Naguyi exclaimed as her hair turned read.

"Uhhh, nevermind" Kagono sighed.

"That's better" Naguyi said switching back to normal.

"Kimono" Kimonos mom said tapping on his shoulder from behind.

"Yes, mom" Kimono said.

"It felt like we haven't talked at all since we been here, why not sit with us around the bomb fire tonight instead of going inside your room" Kimonos mom explained.

"Yeah, big brother let's eat" Kemoni said grabbing Kimonos wrist.

"Come on master Kimono, come eat with us" Mina added grabbing his other wrist.

"Umm, okay" Kimono said smiling.

Kimonos mom couldn't help but smile. Kagono tried to follow but his mom give him a death stare. It was obvious that she still wasn't over him leaving at such a young age. Kagono was hurt but got message and stayed.

"She still angry huh?" Naguyi said after they were at the bomb fire.

"I guess, we can just eat at the other side of the bomb fire" Kagono said.

Naguyi saw the hurt look on his face after he saw that.

"So Kimono, what was it like being in the black bulls" Kimonos mom asked.

"It was fun, met a few interesting people, a little brat that didn't have magic but would still hold his own in a fight" Kimono said taking a bite out of his food.

"What was his name?!" Mina asked in excitement.

"His name was Asta, and he was my best friend for the time I was part of it" Kimono said.

Everyone went silent when they saw the sad look on his face.

"It's okay though, that's in the past, this is my true home" Kimono said making everyone cheer.

"Kimono, when I grow up I wanna be big and strong just like you" Kemoni said.

"I'm sure you will Kemoni, I'm sure you will." Kimono said once again smiling.