Chapter 15

*Third Person POV

1 Month Later

It was a Friday afternoon that was different from any other. You and Mick were finally getting married in the beautiful backyard of your parent's house. As you walked down the aisle with your father, Mick gazed at you.

*Mick's POV

I watched as y/n walked down the aisle in her beautiful dress. She looked absolutely beautiful, I couldn't help but smile at her. She smiled back and blushed. I still couldn't believe that I was getting married. I knew at that moment that I was the luckiest, handsome Brit in all of Wales. Better yet, the luckiest man in the whole world. When I glanced over to my left side, I saw my sister, Jenna sitting in the second row. She nodded at me and smiled. I was just so happy she was able to make it to the wedding. Penelope, who was sitting next to her, got all gitty and her eyes widened in joy. She gave me a thumbs up and winked. She was prolly one of the most cheery people that I have ever worked with in a serious environment.  Beth came back from her temporary leave and was there with the little flower girl which was her daughter, Barbara, or "Barbie" for short. Everyone we knew was seated and smiled as y/n gracefully walked down the aisle. Once she arrived under the balcony, Cooper, who was the one marrying us, started speaking. 

"We are all here today to come together and celebrate the joining of y/n and Mick in marriage so they may live their lives with one another as husband and wife. Prophet, the rings please?"

Prophet then handed me the ring, which I put on y/n's finger. She then grabbed the other ring from Prophet and put that one on my finger. 

*Y/n POV

After I placed the ring on Mick, we stared into each other's eyes. He looked incredibly handsome in his black tuxedo, although I preferred him in his brown, red, blue, and purple shirts or thin hoodies he usually wore with his black leather jacket. Mick's beautiful brown hair glistened as the sun perfectly hit him. As we said our vows, he couldn't stop looking at me with the most respectful and love-filled eyes a man has ever given me. Once we finished, we finally kissed. He held onto me with such embrace, as I did the same too. Mick was the one for me and will always remain that way. 

_________________________________________

"Ding!Ding! Ding!" The noise was made with a spoon and glass.

"Hello everyone, I am Mick's sister, Jenna and I would like to make a toast. Now, Mick I just want to say that even though we don't see each other that often, I never forget how wonderful of a brother you are. Growing up, mum would always teach us to have respect for one another. We would get annoyed at how many times she would give us the same lecture every time we would argue about the littlest things but looking back, I am happy she did that because you had such great respect where you would always protect me and love me to the best that you could. You even respected the people around you, those you knew and those you didn't knew. I, to this day still look up to you. So, Mick, you have been nothing but a generous man and I am happy to see you get exactly what you deserve which is a beautiful life with a beautiful bride right next to you. Thank you so much for everything and thank you so much for giving me a sister-in-law. I am looking forward to getting to know you later on today, y/n." Jenna said as her eyes started tearing up. Mick smiled, got up from his seat next to me, and hugged her as everyone clapped after she finished the toast. Mick then sat next to me again and held my hand. I put my head on his shoulder while some of our other guests said their own toasts. 

Shortly after, we all went over to the cake table. Penelope made us the wedding cake with the help of Gina. It was the best cake I had ever seen, to be honest. Both Mick and I sliced the cake together with a cake knife and handed slices to each guest. The flavor was marble, which was one that both Mick and I agreed to. He preferred vanilla, and I preferred chocolate. When the guest sat down to eat, Mick grabbed a dab of the frosting and put it on my nose. I giggled as he then scooped it from my face with his thumb and sucked it clean.