𝗞𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗣𝗢𝗩:

"See it isn't that bad look" Thryi turned me around to show me my hair, it was in a ponytail because it just kept getting longer. It wasn't actually that bad, just don't like how it makes me look like a girl.

"I look like a girl" I pouted and she sighed "You look cute it's ah lil man bun." She smiled "look bae don't she look cute." She picked her phone up and showed me all in the camera.

"Yeah you do look cute, Mason ah like it" Dessy said before going back on pause and I frowned.

"Why you frownin? Youn like Mason or sumn?" Thryi laughed closing a container of gel and I shook my head.

"I blocked him on my iPad because he was talking to another girl" I sighed frowning and she shook her head "Your young Karter literally there's plenty of other guys" She patted my shoulder.

"But I liked Mason"

"Just cause you like someone doesn't mean that their meant for you" She sat down on her bed. I was going to school soon, so Brother dropped me off over here so I could go with Ivy.

"Thryi!"

"Yes ma'am!" She called back and then frowned her face up when she ain't get an answer "always doin dis bs" she sighed gettin up and I got up wit her wantin to go to ivy's room now.

"Hollon Dessy I'mma be back" Thryi tossed her phone onna bed not waiting for an answer and walked down the stairs.

I walked down the hallway and knocked on her door "Come in!" She yelled and I walked in while she was standin in front of the mirror smoothing out her skirt.

"Hey Bestieee" She smiled and gave me a hug "Hey" I smiled and she rolled her eyes "You needa get outta your shy stage" She laughed snorting a little bit and I shook my head.

"So you hear we're joining classes together for a project?" She said fixing her hair and smiling "Wait really?" I smiled and she nodded "Yep and we got a new student, he's cute" She put some chapstick on.

"Don't look at me like that I have Azariah and she would stop talkin naps wit me" She frowned and pulled her socks up "what's his name?" I asked.

"Uhhhh Julian something like that" She shrugged and grabbed her book bag "You ready?" She asked and I nodded my head getting up and going to the door.

We walked down the stairs talking about how excited we were for Jojo to have his baby, and Coreyon.

"Why would he talk to you if he ain't have no interest in you? He got my bestie messed up" Ivy rolled her eyes as she hopped inna car with Messiah "I don't know" I mumbled playin with the hair tie I had on my wrist just in case the on one I had popped. They do that often.

"Well if he try anything imma kick him"

"Keep yo damn feet onna floor" Messiah said eyein us inna back and she smiled "Sorry daddy" She cheesed and went back to talking.

___________

"Alright as you know Mrs.Johnson's class is coming in here today" Mr.Franey got our attention "Sadly I can't let you pick your own partners but you can pick your own topic!" He said and that got a lot of groans and a lot of yays.

I just sat there a little upset because Mason wasn't even speaking to me and he chose a different seat today.

There was a knock on the door followed by a lot more little kids walking in together.

"Heyyyy" Ivy walked in givin me ah hug and then muggin Mason who was barely paying attention just talkin to Karlie.

"Look at the new boy" She pointed and a tall (for his age) kid came in, he was really cute but I was too shy to actually say anything "Stop pointing" I smacked her finger and she mugged me rubbing it.

"Count yo days" She sat down at the chair next to me and I laughed.

The teacher started callin names automatically and people moved next to their partner excited "Julian with Karter" She said smilin at me and I smiled a little back.

Julian looked around and I raised my hand to let him know it was me. He walked over and sat down not saying a word.

"Hi" I spoke first even tho it was weird and kind of awkward "Yo" he said back parting his legs a little bit "so what topic do you wanna work on?" I asked flippin through the pages.

"Why sittin so far away? Can barely hea yo ass" He said and I scrunched my face up. He talks like a grown man and he's only 7 "Come hea scoot closer" He said and I scooted over a little bit to only where our knees were almost touching.

"I said what topic do you wanna do?" I repeated and he shrugged "Whatever you on" He said and I frowned.

"Where are you from?" I asked "Why you talk so proper" he chuckled ah lil bit and I mugged him "Fix yo face" He bumped my knee.

"No you being mean"

"No you being mean" he mocked me and I closed the book and faced away from him to see Ivy and Azariah talking.

"What's wrong?" She mouthed "He being mean" I mouthed back and she smiled "That's just him flirting" She said "if he wants to do that he needa be nicer" I said and got a tap on my shoulder.

"Look ain mean ta be mean or nun just how I talk" He said shrugging "Dont be mean to me I'm sensitive" I sighed and he nodded "You ah crybaby got it." He nodded and looked at the book.

"We can do Paris, it's easy all we gotta do is the statue of the Eiffel Tower and dats ah easy A" He said and I nodded "That's actually smart!" I smiled and he looked me up and down lickin his lips.

"Yeah whatever crybaby" He shook his head lookin away.
__________________

"Where are you from? Really!" Ivy complained sitting at the lunch table "What! That was a serious question I wanted an answer too" I mugged her.

"I think he from Chicago" Azariah piped up "Me too!" I agreed and she nodded eating her food.

"Aye crybaby" I heard someone say and I pretended not to hear them. I knew who it was but he was always being mean to me so I didn't want to answer.

"Youn hear me callin yo name?" I heard again and I Ivy smiled "Karter Youn hear him!?" She said loudly and I smacked my lips "I hate you" I bucked.

"Love you too boo" she blew a kiss and started talking to Azariah, who listened intently. If Ivy was ever talking to her she would listen.

"Yes?" I turned around to see him and his lil group of bad ass kids "Come hea right quick" He said and I got up sighing.

"Huh?"

"You got some type of electronic device?" He asked "You talkin proper too" I pointed out "Look lil nigga— You got it or not?" He asked and I poured crossing my arms.

"Maybe" I rocked back and forth and a smirk came on his face before he dropped it "gimme yo number" He said and I shook my head "For why?" I asked "The project" He nodded.

I sighed and gave him my number "Ight that's all I wanted you for" He licked his lips again and I nodded my head turning around.

"Thick asf" I thought I heard "huh?" I turned back around and he shook his head "Nun go sit yo ass back down crybaby" he shooed me away and I mugged him crossing my arms and sat back down.

Meany.

Heyyyyyyyy!! Y'all missed me🥰 I missed y'all stg.

Thoughts?

Vote and Comment🤍