Sean vs DK Round 1, Han takes Sean and Y/n around.

3rd POV

Sean and Twinkie walking towards an orange and blue Nissan Silvia S15 car Twinkie ask, "You know that real famous painting" A guy close the hood "The one of the woman who's smiling all the time" Sean looks at him said "The Mona Lisa" Twinkie nods said "Right, right, right, right, Mona Lisa".

Sean opens the door "Well, look, man, this car right here's like the Mona Lisa of the drift world" Twinkie stare at him "Han rebuilt this bad boy from ground up" Sean gets in the car "We talking forged pistons, bigger turbo, new rods, new crankshaft" Sean looks at him "Hey, man, Han's labour ain't cheap, man, you feel me".

Sean looks forward said "Well, if I needed a 3-second lesson on how to drift—" He looks at Twinkie who said, "All right, look, man, there's lots of ways you can do this, all right" He nods "Hand braking is the easiest, so first thing I want you to do, I want you to rip that e-brake" Sean looks forward "All right, after you rip the e-brake, then I want you to power over".

Sean looks to Twinkie they stare at each other "You know what" He taps the door "Just don't mess up Mona, all right" He nods and walks away while Sean getting strap in as DK gets in his car.

Y/n POV

I watch sitting next to Han, C/n, and Erza sitting on my other side who said, "This is going to end bad" This kid in a beanie walk over to us shake his head C/n said "I'll guess that the kid racing is going mess up your car" Han just eats a chip we watch them rev up their engines two girls in cowgirl outfits walk to the sides as the guy that did mine and Erza race step to the middle.

He stomps on his cigarette he looks at them he raises his arms speak he points to the 1st girl who said "Ready" The guy walks forward point to the 2nd girl who said "Set" Guy stops look between them raise his arms said "Go" Both drivers went forward we I ask, "What's the racers name" Erza said, "Sean in Han's car and DK".

We watch Sean and Dk went forward while everyone moves to cheer Sean had the lead but went to drift only to crash into the pillar on the side making the crowed ooh while DK drift pass Sean who drives forward suddenly everyone moves beanie kid said, "I told you" We watch them all go I said, "This is going to be interesting".

3rd POV

Sean turns the car while people record the video as both cars drift pass Sean turning his wheel behind Dk who sways his car before drifting around while Morimoto calls for Neela to get in and stopping a couple from entering he motion so Neela gets in who turns as the elevator closes.

DK drift his car he shifts gears turning his wheel barely passing the wall going up while Sean change gears hand brake and turn the wheel as people move out of the way to see Sean drift into the wall, he said, "Damn it" He drives forward making sparks while Twinkie reach the elevator as a bunch of girls enter Twinkie said "Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa".

He turns the elevator close Twinkie winks smiling, while DK change pedals, shift gears and hand brake to drift left onto the ramp as Sean shift gears turn the wheel while DK drifts, he changes pedals going up another ramp, Han eating a chip, C/n, Erza and Y/n all enter with him to go up.

DK change pedals he turns to drift right he shift gears and went forward and turn his car completely he watches Sean turn his wheel as people run DK watch Sean crash into a car to a stop DK smirks Sean hits the wheel "Damn it" The crowed on the level cheers Sean looks to DK who put his hand out and made a 'come on'.

Sean glares at him as DK revs his engine tilting his head so Sean moves while DK drives backwards and turns around as Sean drive the car turning it going up the ramp after DK who drifts to the left as Sean turn the wheel moving the car DK sees the ramp, he shifts gears and hand brake to it.