boyfriend?? ( ray and kai)

Kai

____: brother tomorrow I will bring and introduce my boyfriend to you...( you entered the room)

kai:........(processing) huh? ( he was still) when did you have a boyfriend? why didn't you tell me anything!!?? ( came near you at the speed of light)

____: because your reaction will be this so..( Ignoring him)( and you went out because you know he will ask a ton of questions)

Kai: wait! ____ my sister she was so small back then and she grew up so fast I still remember she used to tell me she would marry me..( ( in a corner of the room with mumbling and cursing your boyfriend)

the next day 

boyfriend: nice to meet you I am ( his name)

Kai: ( giving him a glare seeing from up and down) hn...

____: he is my brother the only one great kai Hiwatari ( huging kai) 

Kai: ( smiles a bit then stares at him once again) come in

the maids and butler greets him: welcome to Hiwatari residence (bowed)

Then you went to the garden to have tea 

Boyfriend : (really feeling awkward because kai didn't speak a single word to him) 

Kai: ____ can you go inside the mansion and ( your best friend ) called you 

____: really ok I haven't received her calls for 3 weeks  she must be worried( panicked)

when you went inside 

Boyfriend: actually even I am a huge fan of Beyblade but didn't excel it( with an awkward smile)

Kai: so what should I do (elegantly drinking his tea) I will come to the point ( keeping his teacup down)

Boyfriend: yes!! ( alert)

Kai: what made you fall in love with _____(in serious)

Boyfriend: well because she is extraordinary, she is dependable, and someone I can trust on and she doesn't judge anyone by looks or status she gives the same position to everyone( remembering those things)(blushing a bit)

Kai:( a small curve appeared on his face but he hides it) and what did you react when you knew she was my sister (in his normal tone)

Boyfriend: well I was so scared at first but she told me how you are and all and I was so nervous to visit this place..( with sweatdrop)

Kai: are you after her for money or status ( he sharpened his eyes)

Boyfriend: no, I really love her ( he shakes his head from right to left)

Kai: everyone says the same thing ( in a hatred voice)

Boyfriend: I really care for her ( he stood up)

Kai: will you continue to take care of her ( in his normal tone)

Boyfriend:( stood up and in a very confident way ) yes I will 

Kai: and don't even dare to make her cry ( warning)

Boyfriend: I won't 

when you reached there both were having a talk

Kai: ok, I guess I will leave you guys alone ( he stood up and on his way to the mansion)

_____: but won't you talk with him( with a frown)

Kai:( he smiled) my work is already over dear( he pated your head) and yes if he bullies you you can tell me I will show him how death looks like...( glaring at him)

____: okay brother ( you gave him a sweet smile)

then he left

he askes daily about him like "he doesn't force you to do things right" "you guys didn't have it right" and when you tell him all things are going fine then he will be relieved...

===============================================================================

ray

____: mm ..................... brother I wanted to say that I am having a boyfriend ( you just sneaked)

ray: okay you are having a boyfriend( he was doing something other work) .......................................................................................................................................................................................................... wait did you say, boyfriend...( he was so shocked)

____: ( nodded

Ray: can I meet him tomorrow ( he sighed)

____: sure ( you nodded)

next day 

( boyfriend): well it's a pleasure to meet you... ( he bowed respectively)

ray: mee too, come in ( he gave him a forceful smile)

( boyfriend): Yes thank you ( with a sweatdrop)

_____: so brother how is he ( you came between them )

Ray: not bad ( seeing him from up to down)

(boyfriend) :(relive sigh) 

Ray: so is everything going fine between you guys 

(boyfriend and you): yeah 

Ray: so how is my sister( asking your boyfriend)

( boyfriend): she is very nice and I am glad that I was able to be her boyfriend ( he was blushing)

Ray: That's good to hear ( he smiled)

______: I told you right (you gave ray a sweet smile)

Ray: okay then sis if he bullies you then tell me okay even when he makes you cry ven that time then I will deal with him in a very nice manner ( with a smile but has coldness in each word)

( boyfriend): (very scared)

_____:  so ( you gave him a frown)

Ray: Okay, you are okay to date with this guy ( he gave him a smile)

_____: my brother is the best (hugging ray)

(boyfriend): thank you soo much

next, I will upload Tyson and max 

well hope you liked it 
please vote and comment
🥺🥺🥺