Future rewards?/Are you ready Kokabiel?

Two weeks later since the fight(massacre) with Riser.

Sirzechs barely made it out alive.

Serafall and Layla were absolutely livid about what happened.

Layla cut off connections with the Gremory's which means they will no longer be receiving phoenix tears for their clan.

Vevelana and Zeoticus tried to talk Layla out of it but she wouldn't budge.

Her son almost died because of their son, so they cut off contact with them.

For how long?

They don't know. And if you ask Izou about it, he wouldn't give a damn.

He doesn't care about what's gonna happen but he had a feeling they will get backlash for what their son did.

Actions have consequences after all.

Although Izou didn't care since he took 200 bottles of Phoenix tears for himself.

Which was almost all of them.

He was being played with by Lucifer so he took almost all of the most important healing artifacts for the underworld for himself.

Did he really think he outplayed Izou?

No, he outplayed him.

They finish off the monsters blocking their path.

A red haired girl seemingly kicks a tigers head off with ease with fire flowing behind her.

Izou: Finally we tracked down Kokabiel, it's about damn time....how are you feeling Morgiana?

Morgiana was a slave he rescued a week ago when he was off duty and explored the world but also there is something he also learned about her.

She is the red dragon empress.

Not only that she's even acquired balance breaker at the age of thirteen.

She's the same age as Mittelt.

It would seem the extreme conditions that she was living in pushed her to unlocked it.