𝓣𝓸𝓾𝓰𝓱 𝓓𝓮𝓬𝓲𝓼𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼

"So I don’t know Leah”

✰✰✰

“Sooo… Break a lot of stuff?” Emmett Cullen asked plopping down on the couch next to Addison Cullen who immediately scooted closer to Jasper tightly guarding her book, the protective action making her husband smile as he lazily tossed his arm over her shoulder. “Emmett… no” Bella Swan mumbled making the immature vampire lightly chuckle continuing his playful teasing, “you know, I’m just really surprised you two are done already”. “Oh God,” Bella groaned, pinching the bridge of her nose.

“Oh please just because you and Rose took a solid decade before any of us could even stand to be within five miles of you, doesn’t mean everyone else is like that” Addison retorted making Emmett raise an eyebrow, turning his attention back to his sister. “Oh please, you and Jasper were just as bad, maybe even worse”. 

Addison’s mouth hung open in slight offense and shock unsure how to even respond to Emmett’s accusation and after a moment she simply huffed looking back down at the opened book in her lap making her brother cheer, for once he had won, for once he had made Addison speechless. 

And for the first time that morning, the house fell into a peaceful silence… or at least it was until the phone began to ring...

✰✰

“Is that Charlie?” Charlie Swan had been calling at least twice a day sometimes three times wanting to know what had happened to his only daughter, “he’s in pretty bad shape” Addison spoke her voice a quiet whisper, she knew what had to happen nex...

“Is that Charlie?” Charlie Swan had been calling at least twice a day sometimes three times wanting to know what had happened to his only daughter, “he’s in pretty bad shape” Addison spoke her voice a quiet whisper, she knew what had to happen next, she knew that they had to tell Charlie that Bella had died…  “Bells… eventually we’re gonna have to tell him you didn’t make it… he needs to mourn”.

Jacob nodded his head in agreement and after a moment Bella slowly nodded, knowing her father needed- deserved to mourn her death, “okay we’ll do it tomorrow… Addie?” Addison glanced up at her friend instantly knowing what was silently being asked of her, “yeah… yeah I can tell him… it would probably sound better coming from me anyway”... Chief Charlie Swan was a good- no great guy and telling him Bella was dead- lying to him about his only daughter’s death was splitting Addison into two pieces, she wasn’t sure how to do it but she knew it had to be done…