Chapter 20

(Goki's POV)

I sat down next to (Y/N), ready to watch Piccolo's match. I haven't seen him fight in awhile, so I'm interested to see him fight Frost.

Announcer: Let the match begin!

Beerus fired a little purple ki ball at a floating bell, making it ring. Frost jumped at Piccolo, but Piccolo flew up into the air and put his fingers up to his forehead. A yellow ball of energy appeared from his fingers.

Goki: So he's going to finish it with one shot with the Special Beam Cannon.

Frost: It looks like your charging up some kind of spectacular technique. But it takes time doesn't it? Requiring a huge amount of energy before you can use it.

Frost is way smarter than I thought. He already figured out Piccolo's Special Beam Cannon. Frost fired a red beam at Piccolo. Piccolo was able to easily dodge it. Frost continued to fire more beams. Piccolo fired a ki beam upward, making him go down to the tournament floor, dodging more of Frost's attacks.

Beerus: Keep it up!

Piccolo jumped up and shot out electricity from his antennas, trying to paralyze Frost.

Frost: Nice try, but no!

Frost fired another beam, clashing with Piccolo's attack and making a small explosion. Frost continued to shoot out his beams. Piccolo was able to dodge them, but one hit him and pierced his knee. Piccolo gasped from pain and landed on the arena.

Frost: Your concentration is amazing, but with that wound you won't be dodging for much longer.

Piccolo kept charging his attack. A lot of Piccolo's appeared around Frost.

Champa: Hey! These are supposed one on one's! Not one on thirty! Disqualify him!

Announcer: There are no rules against that technique.

Frost shot at the clones, making them disappear, but he can't find the real Piccolo. If this keeps up, Piccolo will win this!

Frost: Enough of this!

Frost released a red ki wave in all directions, making all of Piccolo's clones disappear. Frost charged at Piccolo, but Piccolo extended his arm and wrapped Frost with it.

Frost: What is this?!

Piccolo: You played right into my hands, Frost. Two things are going to happen. I hold you in place while I charge myself up, and then... Special Beam Cannon.

I looked over at everyone else and I can tell they know Piccolo has won this fight. I also noticed Jaco sitting next to Vegeta. That's weird, when did he get there?

Frost: When I got rid of your clones I thought all chances of you winning were gone.

Piccolo: So you let your guard down, didn't you?

Frost: So you getting shot in the leg was part of your plan?

Piccolo: That's right.

Frost: I can't believe it. You had this trick up your sleeve the whole time. There's no way I can dodge your ultimate move now.

Piccolo: I may not look like much, but in the seventh universe I pass for resourceful. In the end, underestimating me proved to be your biggest mistake.

Piccolo charged his Special Beam Cannon some more. The energy on his finger grew in size. I think it's ready.

Piccolo: You ready? Special Beam-

Piccolo gasped for air. He stepped back and his arm unwrapped itself from around Frost.

Frost: Now's my chance!