007 | i don't even know her

NOBODY HAS TO KNOW
ღ  🧸˚ ₊ 🤎 ˳ ͛ 🍂 ˖
chapter seven

third person;

"zach! you're a senior, start acting like one!" their teacher raised her voice at the boy since he wouldn't sit in his seat and kept talking after the lesson had already commenced.

sienna glanced over at him, letting out a sigh as she rested her elbow on the table and laying her head on her hand.

"but mrs. ryder this is boring," he said, slightly turning to face the teacher.

"we've been over this before, i'm not the one who chooses algebra to be mandatory. it's the last lesson of the day and i don't want to deal with this.. so please sit down in your seat or just move to the back."

he looked over at sienna, with a small smirk. "only if i can sit next to sienna," he said as the girl in question shook her head not wanting him near her.

"she's not interested in you zach," amelia, who was sat beside her, spoke up.

"perfect," their teacher slightly mumbled as zach looked at her with a small smile on his face. "zach go sit next to sienna. amelia move up here."

amelia subtly rolled her eyes, annoyed that her friend got to sit with the boy as she grabbed her book and bag. lightly hitting her shoulder against his arm as they walked past each other.

he looked at her confused before over at sienna, smiling at her. zach ran his fingers across her shoulder and around the back of her neck as he chucked his bag on the floor and sat beside her.

"get off of me," she mumbled, pushing his hand off her shoulder.

he leant in closer and whispered in her ear, "that's not what you said last night. you're just upset i got it my way." she shook her head as she kept her eyes on the class work. "stop ignoring me."

without even having to turn around mrs. ryder could tell he was annoying the girl, "zach, leave sienna alone or you're going to the principals office."

"mrs. ryder he just wants a girlfriend," corbyn spoke up from the front of the class, looking back at the two. "but she doesn't seem very interested in him."

"well if she's interested or not, he can do that in his own time," their teacher turned to face the class, mainly looking between corbyn and zach. "my class is not for flirting with your classmates."

as everyone got on with their work, sienna continued ignoring everyone, glancing between the board at the front and down at her book as she drowned out all the sound in the room. she had finished the few questions, lightly tapping her pen on the table while patiently waiting for the next ones.

while for the boy beside her, instead of doing his work, he was flirting with gracie — the girl at the next table over. noticing the two, sienna let out a soft sigh before raising her hand waiting for the teacher.

"yes sienna?"

"may i go to the bathroom?" she politely asked.

"yes you may," mrs. ryder gave the girl a smile.

zach slightly chuckled to himself, watched the girl as she got up and left the room. after waiting a few seconds he stood up, making quite the amount of noise and gaining attention from a few students and the teacher.

"zach, what are you doing?" she tilted her head.

"i'm going to the bathroom."

"ooo zachs tryna hookup with that girl," corbyn said with a laugh.

"zach, once you have finished your work you may go," mrs. ryder explained.

"i'm not trying to hookup with her! i don't even know her! she's just good looking," he partially lied. picking up sienna's book and holding it up. "and i have finished my work."

"zach sit down and do your own work. you're not going to get anywhere by lying."

he let out a huff sitting back down, copying the answers from her book into his, in the hope to finish and leave the class to go meet up with sienna.

"that girl's a nobody, she has like two friends, why do you even like her?" gracie asked "Or do you just want to hookup then drop her?"

zach turned to face the girl. "why's it your problem?"

"well she's clearly not into you," she furrowed with a small laugh, confused on how he hadn't picked up on that. "she's the complete opposite of you, you two aren't going to work."

"oh okay," he slowly nodded before looking back at his book and continuing to copy the answers in.

zach was only half way through by the time the girl re-entered the room. walking over to their desk, sienna looked at him and shook her head, taking a seat as she let him finish up.

"sienna have you finished?" mrs. ryder looked over at the girl as she fidgeted with her pen whilst her book was still in front of the boy beside her.

"uh yeah.." she said, dragging her book over so it was in front of her.

"and zach.. are you doing your own work?" she crossed her arms as he slowly nodded. "so if i come over there right now, you and sienna won't have the exact same answers?"

"it's a math problem.. aren't we supposed to have the same answers?"

"yeah but zach," julian turned to look at him and said with a small laugh; "we all know you're not smart enough to answer them."

"everyone else copies each other's work," he shrugged. "or at least works together."

"sienna, since you're finish could you please help zach."

she looked down at his book before back at the teacher, "he's got like five questions left, i'm sure he can do it."

"at least someone believes in you," the boy in front let out a laugh.

"okay, everyone go back to your own work."

AUTHORS NOTE

this was originally gonna be the first chapter but yeah i decided to change it