〖️Hoyoung × Verivery〗️⁹

Request by:joyxe_05

"Dont talk with us anymore! You such a jerk for making this as your house by your own!"

"I tried to be kind with you guys!! What's wrong with you guys!"

"Ugh! Shut up already!" The six of walk towards their room as Yeonho who was supposed to be his roommate changed to be with Dongheon.

Hoyoung was scared as he was getting upset knowing now they all ignoring him as he also felt his heart hurts a lot that he couldn't imagine the family tree of them turn into a disaster of chaos. Hoyoung sigh as he pretending to be fine as they were still not finished with their shooting.

They have few more schedule before Hoyoung's birthday came but Hoyoung knows what will happen so he just keep smiling while promote their songs before the day comes.

The six of them pretending to be nice at Hoyoung saying good things but their heart was cold as stone that Hoyoung was shivering begging to use another transport to get back to their dorm.

As they arrived, the six was having fun just chatting and joking around as Hoyoung hide inside his room as he start crying on the door. The sobbing noises of him was being ignored by the members.

Hoyoung was truly hurts in his heart as it concluded that he is having his chest pain that he hide it while rubbing them with a rubbing oil. He realized tomorrow was his birthday as he felt nothing special about it.

He closed his eyes tries to sleep peacefully but the others was too loud. He put on his earphones as he play some songs to calm him down and start to fall to sleep.

When morning comes and its his birthday, Hoyoung walk out from his room as the others were out without telling him. Hoyoung scratch his back as he start cooking for them and himself.

He stays on the living room had nothing to do but just watching something on their television. Hoyoung was still had those chest pain as he slowly rubbing it and continue eating his food he just cooked.

Few hours of him being bored, he decided to call his parents as they answered his calls makes Hoyoung heart fill with butterflies just seeing his parents and sister smile at him.

"Happy Birthday Hoyoung-ah! Noona missed you!!" His sister while showing a birthday cake to him as Hoyoung start to cry.

"Sweetie, where is your members? Aren't they going to celebrate your birthday together?" Hoyoung freeze at his mother sentences as he just chuckled telling a lies.

"They probably busy maybe hehe im alone right now" his father give him his worried looks.

"Hoyoung.. is.. something wrong? You seems.. having a hard time.."

"Im fine Appa! Just its felt silent that im alone here.." Hoyoung as than he sobbed as tears comes uncontrollably.

"Sweet heart.. tell us what happen, its your birthday.."

"M-my members.. start to have a argument with me since.. few days ago.. and they.. ignoring me which im.. hurts in my heart.. im sorry for telling a lies cause.. i dont want to worried you guys all.. i just.. want this to be my happiest moment but turn out it was a disaster.."

"Hoyoung-ah! You have us! They probably struggle on something.. you know about that right? Being an idol like you now is probably hard for your member as well, Noona always here if you need me! Eomma and Appa always with me!"

"Thank you Noona.. i dont know what i can do without you guys.." Hoyoug cried as he also laugh at the same time.

Few hours of talk with his family, the others came in shocked knowing the room was dark and saw Hoyoung crying. First they doesn't care as than they heard a female and male voice saying Happy Birthday to him making the six of them freeze on where they were standing.

They all forgot that it was Hoyoung's birthday as they came right on sharp 12 in mid night. Dongheon felt weak as he tries to walk towards Hoyoung as Hoyoung end the calls between him and his family.

Hoyoung get up while wiping his tears as a door shut make him shocked to see the six of them standing there shivering. Hoyoung wasn't able to say anything but greet at them politely.

"W-welcome back.." as than he walk towards his room but the others stopped him.

"W-were.. sorry for.. everything.. Bae.." Hoyoung look at them and smile.

"It's fine... It's nothing important after all." Hoyoung walk back to his room and locked the door.

The six of them standing there still and start to feel guilty from what they did to Hoyoung. Dongheon dropped down to his knees as he start screaming in apology ad Hoyoung coukd hear them and start to cry again.

"Its.. fine.. its.. my fault anyways.." Hoyoung while hold his fist to fight the feelings.

"Its.. going to be a great day of mine.. without.. you guys.." Hoyoung as he went to his bed and sleep as the next morning comes, he felt something heavy beside him and its feels the room was full.

He open his eyes as the shocked on his face make his heart beating so fast. The six of them was sleep on the floor beside him as the room was full with six of them.

Hoyoung start to feel his heart beating as Gyehyeon woke up with a smile. "Morning Hyung!"

As than all of them awake and look at Hoyoung who eyes covered with water of happiness. The six of them smile as they all hugged him and greet his birthday as a belated.

"Sorry for making you feel this way.. we know it was our fault so please accept our apologies Hoyoung.. we promise that our family tree will keep going!" Dongheon while rising up his hand.

They all seat on their knees like a bunch of puppies apologies on him. Hoyoung smile as he nod his head.

Dongheon was happy as he seat beside Hoyoung and hugged him. "Lets celebrate your belated birthday somewhere else!"

"B-but.. i make grilled pork yesterday, i thought you guys would come.." as than Minchan came up.

"I will reheated the pork! Lets eat together this morning!" Everyone as than they pulled Hoyoung to the kitchen and seat together while Minchan was checking the grilled pork that Hoyoung make as he cooked them back as now it fresh made.

"Lets all gathered and wish for Hoyoung a.k.a my best friend birthday!" Minchan as everyone smile as they rise a toast and cheers make Hoyoung giggles.

"Thank you for everything y'all.. i trusted you guys.." Dongheon pul his head on Hoyoung shoulder as he start to feed Hoyoung thr grilled pork.

Hoyoung smile as he eat them as everyone start chatting together with Hoyoung as Hoyoung felt his chest pain start to relief and happy to be together with his members.

"Thank you for everything ~"

………

Thank you for requesting ♡️ Hope you had a nice day and also Stay Safe Cuties!!!

(Warning i think i just cried making this huu huu)