Chapter 2: A Girl With Purple Eyes

Seoul, South Korea

Seoul, South Korea

"You got the best of me!"

Their body swayed in sheer sweat and their throat felt like drying up from singing live for hours. They felt like their body was giving up at any moment.

But the loud cheering and chants of their fans makes their exhaustion go away in a split second, their love become their strength to make the best of themselves.

"When you say that you love me, all I need is that one phrase.. you'll never change, just one more time"

As the three famous boy bands sang the last line of their iconic song, fans cheered screaming their names loud inside the biggest stadium of South Korea.

Tonight is the last leg of their fifth world tour, so for their loving fans they gave all of their energy to perform and make them go home with a smile not leaving their faces.

"Amii!!"

"Good night! thank you so much for coming!" they said in unison.

"We love you!"

The loud cheering disappeared eventually as the concert came to an end. But they can still hear the ringing and vibration of loud cheering of their fans in their ears and will remain a big part of their hearts.

As soon as they got back backstage, everyone was congratulating them for a successful concert tour once again.

After that they surprised the staff as they rented out the whole restaurant near the stadium beforehand as a commemoration of the hard work.

"Please eat as many as you like," "Everything is on us," a handsome man with a boxy smile named Kim Taehyung said.

"Thank you for everything until now" "We will treasure this successful concert in our heart forever" the smallest but the cutest one said, named Park Jimin.

"Let's see each other again on the next tour, please help yourselves!" the hot maknae of the group said, named Jeon Jungkook.

The three of them lowered their heads in 90 degrees to all of our staff, and everyone clapped at them with a huge smile flashed on their faces.

"Congratulation Bangtan!"

Jeon Jungkook, Kim Taehyung, and Park Jimin are all childhood friends who are all born and raise in Busan, whose hobby is to sing, dance, and rap.

One time after their middle school hours they sang a song in a park for a past time when an adult female came into their presence and asked them if they were interested in becoming an artist.

They thought that it is not that bad to at least give it a try because the company itself is a huge one, they all got accepted easily and after 4 years of training in Bighit Entertainment, Jungkook debuted at the age of 18, while Taehyung and Jimin is 19 under the group name "Bangtan".