▹ System 0͎3͎༓

───────・༓ ❦ ༓・───────

Game over mode

She killed me.

Wow. Okay. I didn't expect to die this early in the game.

At least the pain is gone, wait where even am I right now?

Anyway.

The automatic saving function came out very handy just now. Without it, I would need to restart everything.
I'll leave that function on as a back-up if I forget to save game files myself.

*Selects load game*

Game mode

Beomgyu finds himself in the same location he was previously at. His eyes were set on Asuka's face but he immediately looked away from her to avoid getting killed like last time.
'It's like I went back in time, so they won't remember that whole thing happening.'

'But damn Asuka, what a weird reason to kill me, I can't control where my eyes go.'

He noticed newspaper-guy reading his thing. Beomgyu put his hands in his pockets, a huge habit that he has, and approached him.

"Is your shitty newspaper so great that you couldn't bother acknowledging what's been going on around you?"

With a sigh, the guy lowered his newspaper, finally exposing his face. "I knew exactly what was going on. Also it's not crappy, it involves you and I so look." He pointed at the article he had been reading.

...

Safe to say that Beomgyu doesn't give a flying fuck about that article. He didn't even glance at it. Instead, he's busy asking himself how this character's hazel eyes are so captivating.
'Who the hell is this..?'