▹ System 0͎4͎༓

───────・༓ ❦ ༓・───────

"So that's the tower huh?" Beomgyu remarked, his neck was tilted up, he's trying to decipher the top of the building but it's hard because of the clouds

"What if it doesn't have an end!?" Taehyun exclaimed.

"Don't be ridiculous kid."

"Kid- we're ONE year apart!"

"Okay agi then."

"That's worse!"

While the boys were looking up, Asuka was looking straight at the big door that they're in front of. She's really the kind who doesn't involve herself into petty things. "Please save your progress Beomgyu before we go inside."

Beomgyu nodded.
He had found out that shortcuts exist so he doesn't always have to bring his gamepad out to make certain actions like saving the game. For example, a simple snap of the fingers pauses the game. And blinking thrice under 2 seconds saves the game. So he did that.

◈ Saved progress ✔︎

Asuka opened the door wide before motioning the guys to follow her and they did so with no real hesitation. As they passed through the door it immediately shut and they were rapidly welcomed by an overwhelming white light.

As they regained their vision, their eyes couldn't believe their surroundings...

"What. the. hell." Beomgyu uttered while although seeming really unfazed by this. "Didn't we step inside of a tower? How are we back outside-"

"Wow snow! This place is so pretty..." Taehyun exclaimed before kneeling to touch the pristine white snow, he's already forming a little ball with it.

Beomgyu looked down at Taehyun's cute bouncy hair, blinked before shifting his stare to Asuka who's looking a bit lost.

They had stepped into a tower that seemed pretty narrow from the exterior but now it can easily be concluded how supernatural this tower is. "It's way bigger than I thought... I don't get how all this could fit inside it."