▹ System 0͎5͎༓

───────・༓ ❦ ༓・───────

◈ Saved progress ✔︎
(Automatic)

Not too far ahead from them, there was a man standing on some sort of stage

Not too far ahead from them, there was a man standing on some sort of stage. He was holding a mic and he simply looked goofy as hell to Beomgyu and to him only.

"My name is Tasuku Hatanaka and I'll be your host, I'm also the Floor Master of this Introductory Floor

"My name is Tasuku Hatanaka and I'll be your host, I'm also the Floor Master of this Introductory Floor." He was quite strong in character, you unfortunately can't help but listen to him even if you don't want to.

Taehyun raised his hand and Beomgyu immediately shoved his arm downwards. "We're not in a classroom agi."
Nonetheless Taehyun asked him something while side glaring Beomgyu. "Why is it called Tower of Challedency?"

"I was just about to get to that." Hatanaka said, this is the time in the game where the main characters learn about the tower.

Beomgyu sighed.

"The tower is subdivided in multiple floors:
The Introductory Floor,
where we are.
The Residency Floor,
that floor is your home. It's where the 'dency' in 'challedency' comes from. Dency stands for residency since you guys will be living in the tower-"

"Is there a sleeping floor?" Beomgyu asked with tired eyes.

"You can technically sleep in the Residency Floor." The oldest said.

"Wait I can?" For a guy who's been whining about wanting to sleep, he seems sorta unpleasingly shocked at this reply.

Taehyun attempted an affirmation, acting like the brief convo those two had never happened. "So 'challe' is for 'challenge'?"

"Exactly. There are
3 Challenge Floors
each occupied by a different Floor Master, these masters will be giving you missions and once you accomplish them, the next challenge floor will unlock. There's also an opening challenge that you'll play soon."