Unwell 1

I am adding chapters in the middle portion of the book so if you feel any incident incomplete, its temporary, please bear with me for a while.

"Clean them well." The pouting lips and mahogany eyes watched Ares who talked on phone with Aurora to reassure that Rose was very well with him.

It has been three months and Aurora was unable to travel due to her contracting flu, the doctors had advised the girl that travelling under such conditions might worsen her health. After Ares talked with Rose's parents assuring them that he will take care of her very well in Switzerland only then did Rose was allowed to extend her stay. 

Whispers from other side of the call seceded and Rose pointed an accusing finger at Ares. After the incident of her falling into the pond and Ares holding her crying face to sooth her feeling of shame, the girl was confident enough that he did not hated her, instead he spoiled her rotten thus now the stubbornness had decided to come out.

"I don't wanna clean." her cherry cheeks were squished together by the masculine man who kissed her head making her blush and hmph in return, Ares chuckled when he saw the innocent doll using a thin cloth wrapped around her one delicate finger to cleanse the interior of the guns despite complaining endlessly.

"No matter how much you try...I don't want to."

"Then how is my fairy going to learn about the weapons?" 

Since the children of caporegimes and mafia members had more to learn than the rest of the common households, there was a system of education created, 7 months of training in school was compulsory while the rest 5 months, the clan heirs and heiress's were allowed to go around the world and attend meeting and meet influential entities to solidify their own statures and then present a report on everything they learned to the head office in school upon returning.

In three months Rose had learned Spanish and Greek as the elite languages, learned to shoot targets up to ten meters with excellent precision, all the while going through the rigorous exercise of walking etiquette with as many as five books on her head. Although she might have to make a report for all of this when these five months were finished and at the same time teachers excelling in their fields might test her skills yet the angel was confident with how well Ares has taught her.

"B-But they are scary!" she complained relentlessly with glazed chocolate irises, she was accustomed to Beretta 92FS, which was a simple pistol of Italian origins yet Ares had soon replaced it with SIG Sauer P226 pistol who did nothing but scare the sweet princess.

"But my fairy does wants to learn doesn't she or is it something else......are you fine darling?"

It was not a kind of spoiling where Ares did everything and Rose must simply sit like a doll and observe instead a kind where he will cook for her and ask her to wash vegetables, where he might teach her ballet yet for returning the favor would ask her to dance to his tune of violin.

Rose was not too good at ballet, not that he was going to tell her.

There was a sense of equality in the entirety of his adoration and possessive approach towards her, thus even though Rose was ordered around the entire day to basically stick to his side, she could not make herself have any complaints. Usually no matter what he said the fleeting flower stuck to his side pretending to be his assistant and helped him in doing various work thus today Ares felt something was out of the place.

"I feel a bit dizzy......." Her head had been aching since the morning yet she did not wished to worry Ares thus resorting to being a brat...once she was inside her suite she will get a rest and be well, that was what Rose told herself over and over.

Those words were spoken in a whisper, Rose was feeling fatigue when she woke up and took a medicine on her own in order to not disrupt Ares from his work and as soon as she felt a bit better she thought to follow the prince like usual.

"Baby your face....why is your face so red my love?" The tone started as of a question but when he saw Rose's eyes drooping dangerously the mafia prince could not help but feel terrified for once in his life.

She was trying to speak yet no words seem to escape her throat as black dots danced in her vision.

Strong arms came around to pick the fragile girl up in his hold as his heart thumped erratically, what has happened to his fairy, she was aright yesterday...he has been too hard on her......it was all his fault. The man's frantic actions alerted the servants making them wide eyed.

Was this the man who was the Dark Prince of Styx?

He at this moment certainly looked more humane than ever.

"Call the doctor at once!" Absolute fear engulfed him when Rose who was feeble till now but still had energy for holding his shoulders for support passed out the other moment with her fingers slipping down his chest.

"R-Rose" Pulling her inside his suit the man laid his pretty princess down on the bed while taking off her shoes to make her more comfortable. The temperature of the room seemed to drop as the man had an increasingly fearsome aura looking at the girl who was so fragile as if she might blow with the wind when the doctor was rushed in by the servants.