Part: 21 Angry Angel

Angel's P.O.V.

I'm very very angry. Momma and Daddy went to ghumi ghumi leaving me at home. I cried too much when I woke up and didn't see them. But after getting tired, I started playing with Mishti Didu because I know there is no use in crying, Momma daddy to gye ghumi ghumi without me.

I'm so angry with them and now I won't even entertain them, I won't talk to them in my language, I won't give my pretty smile to them, I'll just give them angry looks and cry. I will punish them for going without me so that they will never do this. I'm again feeling Iike crying because I want to go out with them. I want to look at the new colourful things. I want to enjoy with my Momma Daddy.

I'm angry with them but I'm missing them a lot.

How could they go leaving a cute baby like me? They are very very bad. Momma....

"Did you call me, Angel?" I listened to momma's voice.

"We're back, Princess." Now Daddy said and I looked at them, my eyes glinted with happiness and my lips automatically drew up to a broad smile. I missed them so much. My heart filled with joy after seeing their happy faces and my all anger went into the gutter.

I'm standing holding the bed, looking at them. "Haye..." I squealed and crawled to them joyfully and hastily, forgetting my all anger.

Momma bent down and picked me up. "We missed you a lot." They said together and kissed my cheeks. I giggled.

I also want to tell them that I missed them too but poor me.

"Look what we brought for you, Princess." Daddy said, showing me a big Barbie doll but suddenly I recalled that I'm angry with them.

I frowned at them and snatched the doll from Daddy's hand and hurled it on the floor to show them that I'm angry.

"What happened to my doll all of sudden?" Momma asked me, confused and I pouted at her in anger.

Momma, why did you go ghumi ghumi alone? I want to ask her but can't. This thing is making me angrier.

"Aaa..." I cried out loudly.

"Give her to me." Daddy took me from Momma's arms and I whined continuously.

"Hey, Princess, relax." Daddy hugged me closer to himself and rubbed my head. I love it and forget everything when he does this to me but I won't calm down as right now I just want to show them that how much angry I'm.

I started pushing Daddy away from me, screaming and kicking my legs. I'm hitting Daddy in this.

Poor My Daddy!

"Angel, what happened?" Daddy asked me concernedly.

My tiny heart melted a bit seeing my Daddy's worried face but my anger is more important now. They went alone without thinking about me, now I won't think about them either.

I cried louder.

"Hubby, put her down. I think she is angry." Momma suggested to him and finally understood that I'm angry.

Daddy nodded at Momma and put me down.

I glared at them before crawling to Mishti. She's sitting on the bed. I stood, holding the bed, ignoring my Momma Daddy.

I'm hungry. I want Momma's milk. What I should do now?

I started sucking the bed to indirectly tell Momma that I'm hungry. I'll drink the milk but won't talk to her and won't play with her. I looked at Momma and Daddy through the corner of my eyes and saw them coming to me.