Chapter 34 - Making Plans

[ A/N: OMG WE JUST REACHED 100K ASJKALHFNVKJLFEAKNVJVBIJ!! To everyone who decided to read this book, thank you so much and ily🥺!!! I'll be updating some fluffy chapters to celebrate<3 Happy reading everyone~ ]

____________________________

"So.. your phone?" I smile after Inupi calms down a bit. He gives it to me and I enter my number, asking him to do the same with my phone. As he returns my phone, it suddenly rings and I look at the caller ID, 'Nishinoya'

Hurriedly grabbing the phone, I walk a bit away from where Inupi is standing and answer the call. As soon as I pick up, I'm greeted with Hanma's deep voice.

"Aoi, we're meeting on Friday, right?" 

"Yup. We'll need to discuss info." 

"About that, can we change the location? I have a feeling Kisaki's slowly catching onto things." He says a bit hesitantly.

Feeling surprised by his worried-sounding voice, I reply to him cautiously. "Alright.. But is everything okay?" 

"Yeah totally~" He returns to his usual teasing tone. "I'll text you the address later~"

"Okay~" I mimic his way of speaking causing him to laugh at the sound. As I end the call, I can't help but think to myself. 'Hmm.. I wonder if something's wrong..'

Walking back to where Inupi was waiting, I notice a few people behind the wall. 

"Who was that?" Inupi asks curiously.

"Just a friend I made recently." I answer while still looking at the wall, wondering if I saw things wrong. 'Was that Hina I just saw..? I couldn't see it clearly.'

"Is something the matter?" Inupi asks me worriedly, causing me to get a bit startled and break away from my thoughts. 

"No no, it's nothing. I just thought I saw someone I knew. Sorry." I sheepishly smile and he smiles back in relief. 

"I'll have to get going now. It was fun today~" I say to the boy, preparing to part our ways. 

"If it's okay, I'll walk you home?" He asks in a gentle manner. 

"Thanks but.. I actually wanted to confirm whether I did see someone I know.." I give a closed-eye smile at his offer. 

"I can wait here!" He replies almost immediately. 

"But I wouldn't want to keep you waiting.. It could take some time.." I say hesitantly but he just smiles at me. "It's okay. No matter how long it takes, I can wait."

'He's really sweet..'

"Thank you then!" I grin at him. As he smiles back, I slowly make my way towards the suspicious figures that were hiding behind the wall.

'As expected, I did see Hina!'

"What are you guys doing here?" I ask the three girls that were bickering amongst themselves. They yelp in surprise. 

"Aoi! We were.. just going somewhere then we saw you nearby.. I was about to call you out but you were with Inui..." Yuzuha says to me.

"You didn't tell me that you met your first love!" Emma complains and I can't help but chuckle at her pouting expression.

"So that's why you guys decided to follow us?" I ask.