8 (1)

-Vote and support :)♡-
___________

"Aaahhh.....It was really a tired day...."
Jimin mumble while walking inside his home, new home.

It's been 4 days after their marriage. He was on leave for 4 days from the works and today was the first day of his work and Y/n's first day at college after their marriage.

There were so many works piled up in his table and many canceled meetings to attend. Saying he is tired will be an understatement.

He came to the living room and sit down. And rubbed his temple due to frustration.

"Here Jimin ah...."
He look up by hearing his y/n's voice to see her with a cup extending towards him.

"Drink it. It will lessen your tiredness."
Jimin smiles and take it from her.

"When did you came back from the college?" He asked while drinking it.

"I came early since class ends early today." She said while sitting on the couch.

"Ah okay. From tomorrow onwards I will pick you at evening also. And inform me if class ends early."

By hearing this Y/n widened her eyes.
"oh.. I am sorry Jiminaah...I-i-... Did you go to college to pick me? I am re-" she asked nervously.

"Its okay Y/n. I didn't go there. Before that I go to know about it from Tae since Tae and Jungbi were going for a date today." He said letting out a deep frustrated sigh afterwards.

To tell the truth, Jimin was little mad about the fact that Y/n didn't tell him about it. But since he came to know about it early he let it go. Besides it's only few days after their marriage. So he think he shouldn't have to make it a big deal.

On the other hand Y/n is ashamed of her own actions. Jimin is very caring towards her but she felt like she's being selfish.

"I-I sorry Jiminah......Really sorry..."
She tried to apologize but jimin cut her of by saying

"I already said it's okay Y/n. Now I am going to fresh up." He get up from the couch and headed to their room.

Y/n's mood is now off. She felt like she is a bad wife to him.

"I really made him upset..... I should've atleast messaged him." She mumbled and let out a sigh.

'May be cooking something his favourite can be light up his mood...'
She thought and leave to cook for dinner.

They are not like other always clingy couples. But they are not awkward with each other.

They sometimes become clingy, sometimes cuddle in sleep or sometime kisses or hug each other when leaving to their work/college.

But Some other times they will become serious to each other, without any cuddles, kisses or hugs.

And more precisely, all these behavior between each other depends mainly on Jimin's mood. If he is in good mood or feel like to do cuddles,hugs or kisses he will do so. But when he is in a bad mood he is cold to Y/n and ignores her.

Y/n didn't complaint his such behavior. She knows about his bad tempered nature. So she thought that it is his nature he is acting so.

Besides he didn't hurt Y/n. She will become sad when he sometimes ignores her. But she thought it's too early to assume something about his behavior as it is only few days after their marriage.

She was stirring the soup in the burner when she felt two arms snake around her waist. A soft smile came across her face.

Jimin sniffs her neck and said,
"You smell so good.."