Chapter 48

Thankyou everyone!! With all your good wishes and blessings I have cleared my examination for which I have made you wait for months and took leave in every few weeks .

I have now cleared my interview too last day and got the desired job for the same and I could not be much more happy .

Here is the small chapter for you !. I know you all now bored with wedding sequence but I promise this is last and now we will be exploring some cute family scence and some secrets from past .

I have touch a critical issue of society and I have only said whatever that happens in society.  So clearly I am not taking any hate comments here . You can share you views but no hate comments

I hope you give same love , same patience as you have done earlier too .

Happy reading !!

Target 135 votes !!

The post wedding rituals were going on with full swing

The post wedding rituals were going on with full swing . This is what called as a fat indian wedding which have full of ritual , full of teasing and full of fun and laughter. Marwar, the historical land of the Royals, still has rich vibes in its culture and traditions. With their colourful wedding attires, grand music and exotic cuisines, you get the feeling of attending a real majestic wedding. This rituals though in today modern era might seen as something outdated but every ritual has a significant reason behind it.

Currently everyone was proceeding today rui( cotton) dhoondni rasam. In this particular ritual bride have to search the cotton pieces in groom clothes while groom have to do same with bride . The one who finds all will win the game . This ritual is there to break the ice between the bride and groom to make them physical comfortable with each their touch and helps them to get comfortable while being intimate .

Avanitka disturbed some cotton in little pieces and started hiding them on keerti while krishi closed naksh eyes with her tiny palms so that he doesn't cheat . Keerti started getting nervous as avanitika and prisha hided the cotton near her lehnga waist band , between her bangles, on her shoulder and many other places. Her cheeks grew red thinking about naksh taking out these pieces in front of their whole family and guests . This can't be more embarrassing for her. After avantika was successful in hiding the cotton pieces, krishi removed her hands from naksh eyes while naksh started picking up the cotton pieces which were scattered here and there and easily availabe.