CHAPTER 13

The atmosphere was quite well a little too quite .... Eight pares of eyes glanced at the unconscious body . The elementals were concerned about there  user cuz boboiboy has been spacing out lately once they entered the bedroom .
He has been staring at the Tapops tablet searching information which the elements were only confused.

" Ok you need to tell us what's going on , were tired of just staring here doing nothing " said halilintar huffing while Crossing his arms on his chest.

" I'll tell you once we're all here , I still need to contact the others so I don't have to explain it twice " boboiboy exclaimed at the elements .

" Alright then I'll be in the kitchen to cook some snacks , inform me when fang is awake ." Gempa said as he rushed out of the room with taufan followed him

Solar and thorn decided to go back to the shop to help tok aba meanwhile blaze and Ais went into the living to get some medical supplies leaving only halilintar and boboiboy plus a unconscious friend.

Halilintar stared at boboiboy for couple of seconds that only made his user uncomfortable .

" Is there something wrong halilintar?" Asked boboiboy noticing the deep stare .

" I'm guessing that this is something about  urgent from Tapops " halilintar bluntly answered that suprised boboiboy.

" How do you know that? "

"I can tell from you looking at that tablet"
Halilintar pointed at the item and gave a serious look .

" Fine but don't tell anyone alright , I don't want them to get worried " BoBoiBoy said as halilintar nodded pretending to zip his lips as a sign .

" Captain vargoba and Retakka has escaped in custody and planning a revenge that had resulted to tapops being invaded by them " said boboiboy while he looked at Hali shocked face.

" What!?! I thought the two were already gone !! How in the world are they still alive !? " shouted halilintar furious as boboiboy tried to calm him down.

" Shush , keep it down and yes I thought that too but apparently the galactic  council  has other ideas as they wanted to learn some more about Retakka and that captain that's why they are still alive . And they didn't even let Tapops know about this information because they thought they can handle it by themselves ". Exclaimed boboiboy showing halilintar the information on the tablet .

" We can't let this happened , if Retakka succeed again all of us will ..... "

" I know that's why I will find a way so it won't happen again , I promise Hali this time I will protect all of you " said boboiboy with a warm smile as halilintar went out of the room to get some fresh air .

" We know you will .... But who's gonna protect you when this happened " muttered halilintar .

Tapops Station

" Hahaha finally we have captured all of the little pest " captain vargoba looked at the captured laksamana .

" Now all we need to do is getting rid of those annoying children then we can finally take over the entire galaxy in my control!! " The evil captain said however interrupted by a certain villain .

" You mean Our control , I didn't just helped you for petty reasons " said Retakka as he crossed his arms completely annoyed of the captain.

" Of course I conquer half of the galaxy and you can have the other half and that brat's elemental powers or whatever it was " said Captain vargoba as he glanced at Retakka .

They never wanted to be partners to begin with actually each one of them was planning to backstab one another but unfortunately the backstabbing has to be postponed for awhile since they both shared a common enemy , the elemental hero, so they had no choice but to combine there power to achieve the goal .

When they were at the highest prison vault in the entire galaxy it was plain luck that they have met and had the same grudge against boboiboy , the two had escaped after they learn that there death sentence has been cancelled . It was simple teamwork though ,captain vargoba just need some rare materials and boost of power from the light element that Retakka had ( since he is the first light element wielder) . And to add that classic teamwork they also agreed on sharing to conquer the galaxy and for Retakka having the elementals in his hands . However remember that both of them were planning to kill one another when they had there revenge since neither of them wants to give or share a power .   Back to the story

" Those elementals have the power too even destroy the galaxy for that mere mortal doesn't even used it and treated his own elements like friends , it makes me sick . But I don't have to explain to you since you also shared the same brain like the other weak criminals out there " Retakka said while he walked away laughing .

" I swear that prideful pest gets in my nerves , no matter after this it will also be his end as well " captain vargoba also walked out of the room leaving the four aka amato , admiral Tarung , commander and the legendary rebel alone on the prison room .

The four of them was lucky to be alive because they were still needed to be the bait for boboiboy and his friends . Truth to be told that the reason amato was easily defeated was because he still has  some raw wounds that had to heal . However Captain kaizo wasn't lucky since he had been unconscious for three hours and having many bruises was not a good look for him . They found out that Retakka was targeting Laskar station next while captain vargoba will be doubling his pirate fleet.

" We need to do something , or else they will had there dirty hands on my precious son " said amato worried .

" Will come up with a plan right after both of you and kaizo are healed and I'm sure your son is going to be strong enough to defeat them " commander kokochi said as he patted Amato shoulder to calm him down .

" We still need to somehow contact them from the outside ... " Admiral Tarung was about to say something when a huge blast interrupted him .

" We have come to the rescue !! " Said mechabot smugly as the other power spheres followed him .

" How did you !!? "

" What , you think a dormant mode will stop me from  rescuing my pal " said mechabot hugging amato as he fused with amato's body .

" Hehe , I miss you too whiny destructive robot , now come on let's escape and save everyone!! " Said amato enthusiastic and dramatically stand up posing . The power spheres found it as the same aura of boboiboy's which they deeply missed.

" First we need to be careful , there are a lot of new enemies here " said kaizo as he wrap his wounded knee with a cloth .

" Alright everyone be very stealthy " amato said as he showed them a ninja technique but failed as he bump into a space pirate .

The space pirate pushed a red button that signal everyone on the station.
It's a good thing that Retakka and captain vargoba wasn't there .
Pirates begin to surround them with weapons as they prepared to fight .

Apologize for letting amato a little vulnerable in this story .

" Oh boy , this is gonna be a long fight " said commander kokochi as he hid the power spheres behind his back .

I'm sorry if you waited this long for the chapter to be finished , I was busy trying to write the other book . And English isn't my mother language so there will be grammar mistakes .