14 | Drunk

After doing everything Val told us to do, we all met back up in the kitchen

After doing everything Val told us to do, we all met back up in the kitchen. Some of us sitting at the counter and some of us sitting at the dining table, except Val.

"Has anyone seen Val?" I ask, no one in particular.

"She went out somewhere," Luc says, entering the dining room and heading to the coffee machine.

Dom grunts, "What do you mean she went out somewhere? Alone?"

"She's not alone, she's with Felix I'm assuming." Luc shrugs.

Two of our men walk into the room, "Don, the Petrovs are at the gate and they're being checked over before being let in. Thought you should know, we've called a doctor because Ivan has been shot in the arm." They bow as Luc dismisses them.

"At least we know they made it out," I say sighing.

"I got into contact with Marcus and Carlos, they're just sorting some stuff out and then they're coming here to stay for a while. Safety in numbers and they rather be here with Val and me." Nate informs everyone, entering the room.

"Good we've set up all the rooms for people," Dad says, entering behind him, "I heard the Petrov's are here, that's good news."

"Very good news, where's Valentina?" Nonno asks, looking around.

"She's out with Felix."

"WHAT?" Nonno shouts, "SHE SHOULD NOT BE OUT RIGHT NOW!"

The front door bangs open and we hear loud angry voices in the foyer, everyone stands up and heads towards the voices. We find Ivan standing there yelling at our men in Russian with Dimitri and Alec trying to calm him down whilst Yelena and Irina are behind them crying.

Dad and Luc walk over and grab Ivan taking him upstairs, Dom walks over to Alec and they talk for a bit then walk away somewhere. Nate, Nick, and Vince walk over to Yelena and Irina, taking them to their rooms I'm assuming since they look exhausted. Dimitri stands in the foyer, talking to himself in Russian whilst the rest of us stand here staring at him.

He must sense us staring because his head snaps up, "Where's Valentina? I need to talk to her."

"She's not here right now, what happened?" I question.

Dimitri mutters something to himself before walking past us all in the direction of the kitchen. We follow him as he grabs a bottle of water, "we nearly fucking died." He tells us.

No shit, I think to myself but I don't comment since they've probably been through fucking hell.

"We had a mole and it was my fucking girlfriend, can you believe that? I thought she fucking loved me. Sukin syn!" He exclaims.

(Son of a bitch!)

I have no clue what he said in Russian but the dude seems intense, though I would too if my girlfriend betrayed me like that.