Chapter Fifty Eight

••

Warnings: Angst, Fluffy fluff, majority of this chapter is Chris's POV.

I was gonna end on a cliffhanger, but you guys don't like those and I'm scared of being 'hunted' down LMAO

but ily guys 💕

So, without further ado....

Buckle. Your. Seatbelts.

👶

••

"You can open your eyes now, Tom."

I tell Tom as he stands at the very top of the gurney to avoid seeing my lady area again.

I don't even wanna look down there myself, it probably looks rough.

"Okay, baby mama, we're gonna wait a bit for Maira to come back and for the Dr.Montgomery to come in. Anything you might want?"

"Something for the pain, please. I-I'm so tired." I beg her.

"I'll give you a small dose of opioids. Or would you want an epidural? I can do that, too."

"No," I sigh, "I just need a something to edge the pain off, please."

My eyes were heavy, and I just had to close them.

"Y/n?" Tom, squeezes my hand.

"Y/n, babe, gotta stay awake." Cristi comes back with the small dose of opioids.

"I'm just so tired," my head rolls to the side of the bed wanting so badly to fall asleep.

She injected the drugs into my IV line, and it felt so good to not have this heaviness and tightness around my belly. And the shooting pain in my back was subsiding along with the horrible pain between my legs.

"You're Tom, right?" Cristi asks him.

"Yeah."

"Please have her stay awake, we can't have her falling asleep. Can you think of something to distract her until we can find her husband?"

Their voices seemed like miles away yet I was so close to them.

"Y-yeah! Um," Tom looks down at me, "Y/n, wanna try Chris again? M-Maybe his agent? Do you have his agent's number?"

My eyes peeled open and the lightbulb in my head lights up.

"Hand me your phone Tom." I motion Tom to hand over his phone while he gets it out of his pocket.

Cristi smiles in relief that I'm awake and talking.

Once I had his phone in my hands, I start dialing Nate's number.

It rang twice before he answered it, since he's always expecting calls from new recruits.

"Hello, this is Nate Odinson, representative, agent and—'

'—Nate, it's Y/n."

"Y/n, hey hun, what's wrong?" He notices the strain in my voice.

"WHAT'S WRONG IS THAT I AM HAVING A BABY, AND I NEED MY HUSBAND AND HE'S NOT ANSWERING HIS PHONE BECAUSE OF THAT BULLSHIT RULE OF KEEPING IT AWAY IN YOUR TRAILER. NOW I NEED YOU TO BRING HIM HERE! NOW!"

"Y/n, I-I can't, he's in the middle of filming right now. This is a really big deal for him. The directors are really hardcore—"

He lowers his voice as I hear more voices in the background, but he just ticked me off.