10

"He broke me but unlike him i could be fixed. Even tho he hurt me i kept trying to fix him and make him happy again"

Typuian's Pov 

I was woken up by loud knocking and got up and opened the door to see kentrell with tears in his eyes. "Can i please come in?" Kentrell asks and i nod. "I know i'm probably the last person you want to see but i need someone to talk to" Kentrell says. I walk over and hug him tightly knowing he needs it right now. "I saw my dad again and he said some things that really hit home" Kentrell says making my heart hurt. Kentrell's dad was never in his life his dad left his mom and didn't even come to the hospital to see kentrell when he was born. The only reason kentrell knew what he looked like was because of an old picture his mom had. 

"He shouldn't be trying to help me he hasn't ever been in my life!" kentrell yelled. "Ken it's ok i understand your dad really hurt you but you can't take it out on other people and you can't take it out on me" i say and he pushes me away from him. "I must be going" kentrell says but i stop him. "Why do you push me away?" i ask and he keeps trying to get away. "No stop why do you hurt me when i don't do anything to you!" I yell and kentrell frowns. "Your pushing away people who care about you and can help you" i say and he starts crying. 

"That's what my dad said" kentrell says with tears streaming down his face. "Ken i didn't mean-" I start but he cuts me off. "No you and my dad are trying to turn my mind against me so you can catch me at my lowest and strike but i won't let you!" Kentrell screams before running out my house. 

"Helping him was harder then trying to teach spongebob how to drive" 

Can someone make a polotjay book based off lil tjay's song none of your love with top tjay bottom polo cause i would read it 

Hope ya'll enjoyed