Part 41

"IZUKU!"

--------‐-----------------------‐-------------------------------

"Shota go home, he's fine", Chiyo (Recovery girl) said to Aizawa who sat in an uncomfortable chair with his head in his hands, in front of his sleeping son.

"I can't", he said and Chiyo puffed her cheeks, "you can and you will. Just go, I'm gonna be here", he shook his head, "you don't understand, He's always getting hurt and when I worry over it he says he's bloody used to it with a fucking smile", Aizawa cleared his throat when he remembered who he was cursing in front of.

"Shota he's a reckless bastard, I'll agree with that but you can't stop him. He will get hurt again and it doesn't matter if you feel like driving a nail through your head when you see him bleed, give him a bandaid and he won't make the same mistake again.", Aizawa groaned, "what if the bandaid doesn't stop the blood from pouring out of his stomach when he pops ten stitches?", Chiyo shrugged, "get him a bigger one. Shota this isn't about you.", she sighed and sat beside him. "You have no right to tell him that he can't get hurt, you can only tell him to be careful and if he does ends up with a wound well then it's a lesson well learned and a new scar."

Aizawa looked at the aged hero, "you're very new to this parenting thing and that whole protective phase is fine if the kid's 5 years old but this one is 15 and he sure as hell knows how to take care of himself.", she got off the chair and smiled at Aizawa, "all I'm saying is that he'll learn. From the circumstances and the history I'm sorry to say that Izuku is slow at that but he will learn nonetheless.", Shota sighed, "thanks Chiyo"

"Any time, now get the hell out.", She said and whacked him with her cane, she walked to her desk and did whatever she does. Aizawa glanced at Izuku and noticed the slight upturn of his lips.

"How long have you been awake problem child?", Izuku smiled completely but somehow he seemed sad, "since Granny Chiyo said, "you can and you will", it was hard not to throw my IV at you when you kept saying I get hurt", he said. "Well you do and it's pissing off.", Aizawa said and went back to holding his head in his hands.

"How long have I been out?", Izuku asked, "it's 1.15am right now so I'd say about 6 and a half hours or so", Aizawa looked up and Izuku, he had bags under his eyes along with dark circles, quite the combination (lmao I'm describing me)

"Izuku...I should've done this earlier but how're you doing?", Aizawa asked with a soft smile, Izuju replied with the same, "fine I guess, didn't enjoy the whole pointing and whispering part of today...", Izuku smiled sadly and looked down at his scarred hands.

"I uh, I didn't tell anyone but I...I got a letter in my locker today. A pink envelope, with perfume sprayed on it.", Aizawa didn't understand what he was getting at, Izuku sighed, "I got a love letter you dunce", he said and Aizawa scowled as he realised why Izuku received one the day he came back to school. They only wanted to use him for his fame.

"Did you read it?", Izuku shook his head, "I threw it away.", Aizawa nodded and sat on Izuku's bed. "You should've given it to me, I would've soaked their house in oil, lit the letter on fire and used that to burn their house down.", he said and hugged Izuku. "Don't fall for people just for the sake of falling in love. Most people are assholes who will use you, some are stupid and nice-", "like Papa Zashi?", Izuku laughed at the blush on Aizawa's face.

"I was in the middle of giving you a life lesson but okay!", Aizawa said sarcastically. "I'm gonna have to leave now or Chiyo'll have my head", Aizawa collected his scarf and phone them looked back at Izuku.

"I'll be back tomorrow morning with stuff from the cafe, sleep well kid.", he said and hugged his son.

"Bye dad", Aizawa ruffled his hair. "Yeah, see you tomorrow Izuku", then he left.

"Granny Chiyo! Do you need to do any checkups?", Chiyo rolled in on her chair that had wheels on the legs. "No sweetie, I just want you to tell me how that happened, I didn't do it in front of your father but I will call him back if I have to.", Izuku tensed. "I fell and something hit my stomach. And then I tried to get up but put too much stress on my left arm", Chiyo sighed at the poorly crafted lie.

"Izuku I've been doing this for longer than you've been alive-", "old lady", Izuku whispered and got whacked by a cane for it. "I know how injuries are caused and that sure as hell didn't happen because you fell on something."

The greenette looked away and frowned. He didn't want to get those two into trouble, sure Rumiko deserves hell on Earth but not Kazuya, he was just too scared to do anything.

"Izuku don't make me call Shota.", Chiyo threatened, "don't! Don't call dad, he'll get angry...", Chiyo sighed for like the seventh time that night. "Tell me now or I'll have to get him...were you bullied?", Izuku clenched his fists. "...don't tell dad", Chiyo smiled glumly. "I won't tell Shota but I will tell Nezu, whoever did that needs to be punished.", Izuku nodded.

"A second year from gen ed punched me and stuff...", he said just above a whisper. "And why didn't you defend yourself?", she asked. "I wasn't in the mood", Chiyo almost snapped her can in half. "You...weren't in the mood to defend yourself when you were at risk of jeopardizing your life due to the hole in your stomach and your trashed arm?", you could basically hear the cane creak as she forced herself to take her anger out on the wooden stick instead of the boy in front of her. (Not the syringe, she only uses that while in duty)

"Don't say it like that, it sounds bad when you say it like that", the cane fucking broke. "Granny what hell?! Are you okay?", Izuku asked and leapt off the bed to make sure she didn't get pricked by any splinters. "It sounds bad?!", she screamed, "is that why you broke your stick?!?", Izuku yelled as well.

"GET BACK IN YOUR BED RIGHT NOW AND SLEEP!", she yelled and Izuku backed away immediately and went under the sheets, an angry Chiyo was not something he wanted to deal with.

"Dad I'm scared", he whispered into his phone.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Hi everyone, thank you so much for reading. I apologize for the chapter, it's one if the shortest chapters I've ever written, maybe enmven the shortest I don't even know.

Also sorry about the crappy writing and the slow updates, I've been reading writing tips and things and it says to just push through the writers block? So that's uh what I'm trying to do...

Yeah, just um tolerate the slow and crappy writing for some time although I can't do much for the crappy writing...

....sorry