*Home is a place of Freedom*

🌻🌻🌻🌻

Harry's lawyer stood up to talk to the Jury.

"Your Honour, Ladies and gentlemen of the jury: the defendants have been charged with the crime of mental, physical and verbal abuse, under the guardianship of Mr Harry James Potter. The evidence will show a series of letters and numerous pictures of the prosecutor's room that was found under the Dursley's household. The defendants were found on the floor of their kitchen and were immediately arrested in the search of the house and a letter that was left on the door. The evidence I present will prove to you that the defendant is guilty as charged,"

Harry almost want to gasp at the professionalism and preciseness of the situation that his lawyer was able to make out. He felt a glint of hope ignite in his chest as he glanced over at his lawyer who was also a wizard.

The Dursley's defender then stood up and began to talk to the jury as well.

"Your honour and Ladies and Gentlemen of the Jury: under law, my client is presumed innocent until proven guilty. During this trial, you will hear no real evidence against my client, You will come to know the truth: that Vernon and Petunia are not responsible for the mistreatment of Harry potter and that this conflict was bestowed upon him by himself. They were simply unaware of the events that took place in that household. Therefore my client is not guilty,"

Draco almost wanted to scoff at the false facts that were coming from the defendant side but controlled himself to be respectful. Not that the Dursleys needed very much of it after what they did to Harry. Judge Dominic spoke up once again. "The prosecution may call their first witness,"

Harry's Lawyer spoke up, "The people call Draconis Malfoy to the stand as a friend of Harry's who was staying over.

Draco was escorted to the stand, his heart was racing but he knew he had to be calm and confident when speaking out to fulfil his promise to harry. Blue eyes met green from across the courtroom before looking away slowly.

"please stand and raise your right hand. Do you promise that the testimony you shall give in the case before this court shall be the whole truth, and nothing but the truth, so help you, God?"

Draco swallowed before speaking out "I do,"

"Please state your first and last name,"

"Draconis Malfoy,"

"You may be seated,"

Harry's lawyer stood up and walked closer towards the stand ready to ask Draco questions,

"What was the situation, for you to go to Mr Potter's house?"

"My place of education was under renovation, causing me to have to go home with Harry because my Parents were unable to accommodate me home,"

"What was the address of the house?"

"Number 4 privet drive, Little Whinging, Surrey"

"What did you see in Mr Potter's room?"

"When I walked in the first thing I noticed on the door was several profanities carved with what looked like a sharp object in the back of the door, when I turned around I found numerous letters scattered all over the floor that harry wrote giving a brief description of his experiences and feelings. The next thing I noticed was the blood that stained the walls and the remains of plasters and bandages that were soaked with blood. It was clear that the condition of the room was very grim,"

Harry had to control himself not to cry as the memories of the room flooded back to him, he had made sure that all these memories were locked away in deep caverns of his mind and here they were being slowly uncovered once again.