Chapter 24

"There's no where to hide...."

We got off the train,making me take a deep breath,"how are you feeling" Mattheo,who was sitting next to me in the great hall,asked,"better,thank you" he smiled,ruffling my hair,"hey" oh god no

We got off the train,making me take a deep breath,"how are you feeling" Mattheo,who was sitting next to me in the great hall,asked,"better,thank you" he smiled,ruffling my hair,"hey" oh god no. Theo came,sitting on the other side of me,"hi".

In front of me sat Lorenzo,who was already sending glances to a girl at the Gryffindor table,"Enzo,stop already" he sent her one last wink before turning back to me,"I need the room tonight" he gave me puppy eyes,because Lorenzo was the only one who was nice to me in Slytherin,we begged Snape to let us be in the same room,he gave up eventually,"fuck no" he clicked his tongue,"but you are having a sleep over at the Gryffindors".

"Oh fuck,you're right,hey Mattheo" he lift his head up,"give me your phone" he shook his head,"come on,mine is in my dorm" he sigh,"your problem" he put his head back in his hands,"fuck you" he chuckled,"my brother did that" I smacked the back of his head,"come on,please" I twirled his curl around my finger,making him groan in annoyance.

He took his phone out of his pocket,handing me,"thank you" I ruffled his hair,I got up,walking outside the great hall to the girls bathroom. I called Tom,"what do you want" he snapped,"I thought you were only aggressive in bed" he chuckled,"why are you calling from Mattheos phone" I smiled to myself,"I forgot mine in my dorm".

"Why are you calling" he asked,"I just wanted to say I can't tonight" I sat down on one of the bathroom stall,"why" he sound like he isn't convinced,doesn't he trust me?,"I'm having a sleep over with Hermione,why,aren't you trusting me" I frowned,he sigh,"of course I'm trusting you,just....."  another sigh,"it just that you don't trust me".

"I do trust you,Olivia,stop acting like I do-" I interrupted him,"you're scared I will fuck Theo again,are you" he groaned,"Olivia...." I chuckled,"alright,you know what,if you're acting like this,maybe I will fuck him" he growled,"I swear to god,Olivia,you won't walk for wee-" I hung up,he really doesn't trusts me.

I walked back to the great hall,handing Mattheo his phone,sitting with my head in my hands,facing the teachers table,"everything okay" I just ignored him,"Olivia" Mattheo put his hand on my lower back,I sighed,"your brother doesn't trust me" I turned around to look at him,"he thinks I'll fuck Theo again",Theo's face lit up,"I'm in" I slapped the back of his head.

"He was like that with Sadie too,Tom is too overprotective" I shrugged my shoulders,"well no shit Sherlock,but Fred trus-" he cut me off,"cause Fred was a Gryffindor,he probably knew you were there" I huffed,"listen Olivia,I'm not very good man in relationships,but I know my brother well,and I told you he'll be overprotective over you,he cares about the peoples he love" he shrugged,"he also cares about me,he just,never shows it" he rubbed my hair,giving me a smile of recurrence.