35. Need (Sai)

[xxx - mature content warning]

[Please, note that this is explicit, so approach with caution. If you don't like this type of scenes, skip the chapter and it will not affect the plot.]

   "Sai, what are you doing?" Dey softly smiles, watching me rub my cheek on his knee. His warm, umber eyes are tender. His fingers are buried in my hair, playing lazily with the untamed strands.

   We have just finished our dinner. I am sitting on the floor, on a fluffy pillow at his feet. It was a little awkward at the beginning to eat naked, but my prince is so confident in his skin. We were chatting and he made me laugh a hundred times. I soon got used and accepted it as something nice and natural. I would never let him wear clothes again if I could. His body is a masterpiece, created by the constant efforts to survive and the unforgiving sun in the desert. And yet, he is so svelte, like an exquisite ancient statue, made sharper and more unique by the years of admiration. I am trying not to gaze but the movements of his muscles, the glow of his caramel skin and the way his wet, raven hair falls on his bare shoulders are captivating. My eyes are drawn to him all the time. I can't take them off his rough beauty. He is all I have ever dreamed of and so much more.

   "I thought about everything the healers taught me," I mumble, sliding my palms up his calves, "and reached a conclusion."

   "Oh," he raises a brow, smirking. "I wonder what it might be."

   My hands move on his firm thighs. I can see his excitement building up. He's already big and hard, right in front of my face. I take a deep breath, gather all my courage and answer, "I understand now that I was awfully selfish."

   "What do you mean? What makes you say that, precious Moon?" he asks, although I am sure he knows the answer.

   "You came to me, caressing me with your breath by the lake in the grass land." I rest my cheek on his knee again and look deep into his eyes. "You watched over my sleep in the tent at the Second Shelter and gave me your whole kingdom by leaving the golden moon on my pillow. Your brave heart never feared to get as close to me as possible at the waterfall. You didn't hesitate even for a moment to risk your life and touch me."

   I press my lips to the inner side of his thigh. It's hot and smooth like marble. My tongue flicks over the skin and Dey's quiet moan makes everything inside me tingle. Why haven't I done this so far? I'm shaken by the realization that every time he touches me, I can touch him right back.

   My mouth is exploring tenderly. Now that I've started, I can never stop. I bite and lick every spot all the way to his groin. He has gathered everything in him. I can taste the Great Desert sand and smell the God's Garden flowers. The heat of the sun makes my lips tremble, soothed the next second by the cold waters of the God's Eye. He is the essence of my world.

   Dey's breathing quickens but I stop just before touching his beautiful erection and whisper, "It is always you, my bright Sun. You always take every risk and never ask for repay. You do everything to make me happy, always gentle, careful to give me no more and no less than I need. I trust you. I love everything that you are. But I don't want to just take anymore. I want to give. I have to know that you get everything you need too."

   "I only need you," Dey gulps heavily, careful not to move. "Your happiness is all that matters to me."

   "Then make me even happier," I breathe out and slowly run my tongue from the base of his penis to the tip. The hardness under the velvety skin, the taste of summer haze, autumn leaves and snowy mornings mingle and make each of my senses go wild. I harshly grip his thighs and take his whole length into my mouth with one swift move.