Chapter XXIX: Overwhelmed

We all know the history of students chasing professors. Atleast that was the history of our college. Some for their marks, some to look good in their books, some to get passed. Some even for marriage. If the professor is like Rehaan Sir then who wouldn't. He was total hotty for his age. His looks and attire will lure you to agree to death.

I think I was telling the history between students and the professor. Right. The elucidation was that students chase professors for whatever reasons. Not the other way around. 

But here my dear new professor fri___ acquaintance doesn't know that.

"Stop following me," I groaned, annoyed that Sakash followed me as I made my way to the hostel from my last class. Don't bother asking about the eyes on us. Admit it, the professor chasing students sounds weird.

"Then stop running, K." Sakash huffed but didn't stop his run. The nerve of this boy. 

Increasing my speed, I jogged through campus and retorted, "I will do as I pleased." 

He retorted back, "so do I."

Infuriated by him I further increased my speed, also I wasn't paying attention to my surroundings resulting in the collision. I stumbled back a little before two hands steadied me. I was about to thank the person, however the same person decided to ruin my plans. As I hear him mutter, "idiots."

Guess who?! Gashmir the infamous prick Shenoy.

I zeroed my glare on him only to realize he already had his eyes fixed on me. I was about to retort him back with my witty comment but Sakash's voice called out to me. 

"K, you should watch while you make a run. Are you alright?!" I nodded wordlessly. Not in the mood to argue infront of the other jerk. And give him the satisfaction. 

Sakash noticed another presence as his brows began to crease but before it grew into a frown, a glee took over his face. The expressions he quickly switches on his face he could make it upto daily soap opera's. 

"Hey you," he called Gashmir who was busy glaring at me.

Gashmir, who actually is an actor, didn't change his expressions at all. That means now the target of his glare was Sakash. On the other hand, Sakash was still beaming like sunshine. Splendid! That's how my crush and ex-husband meet.

But boy was I wrong. Cause Sakash's next words befog me. "K, it's him."

What did he know about Gashmir?! If it's about our secret marriage then I wasn't the one to reveal it to him. Not that we are married anymore. But, hey, we are secretly divorced. Will these secrets ever leave me?! 

"Thankgod man, I didn't listen to you that day. Otherwise I wouldn't have found her," Sakash threw his hands over my shoulder and I pushed him away, also hit his ribs with my elbow. He didn't flinch though. He chuckled, "but I don't blame you man, she's quite shy to have you noticed her."

Sakash's words vexed me more. I was about to vent my anger right there when it hit me. Gashmir is the person Sakash was talking about. That jerk.