𝚘𝚗𝚗𝚊𝚝 𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚢 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎

𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 1. 𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 12

H L R
ʜᴏᴏᴅ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʀᴇsᴏʀᴛ

🏝𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐮𝐧,𝐦𝐞𝐱𝐢𝐜𝐨🏝

ᴏᴍɴɪsᴄɪᴇɴᴛ ᴘᴏᴠ
——-

"HEYYY YALL WELCOME BACK TO HOOD LOVE RESORT!" kash yelled

"why you so loud." one of the camera men mumbled.

"you got a problem greg? the fuck." she rolled her neck.

"but anywayssss as we can see from the last episode yanna and ski aren't fighting anymore yay asf." she clapped.

"but yea enough long talk ion got nun to say so let's go wake up everyone."
——-

"kiki why yo got this big fat ass all over me." draco groaned pushing her and then she fell off the bed.

"draco what the hell!" she yelled rubbing her back.

"quit allat yelling." lee mugged her.

"so nobody gon help me?!"

"y'all foul as hell." leia shook her head getting up and helping kiki stand up.

"no you just nice." kizo said.

"and what about it hoe?" she bucked at him making him flinch 3 seconds later.

"deedee leave me aloneee." jay whined as he started feeling on her titties

"ion wanna get uppp." he put his head on her coochie.

"you is weirdddd." she laughed.

"can you move yo big ass." lala said as leia stood on the doorway of the bathroom talking to kiki.

"can you die." leia mumbled moving out the way a lil.

"girll." nia laughed.

everybody got dressed and shii and then they ate breakfast and shii.

"i'm finna prank kizo." leia said as her, nia, kiki, draco,  and quani chilled in the pool.

"do you even even got youtube on these cheap ass phones they gave us?" draco asked.

"ion know but i got a channel soo imma just download youtube."

"what the prank finna be?" nia asked.

"ion know, ooh imma do the arching my back prank." she said.

"yo what if his ass be like "fuck is you doin" then walk out the room." quani laughed making them all laugh.

"shut up cause he not gon do that." she rolled her eyes laughing.

"lala ain't gon be too happy bout that prank." kiki said seeing kizo and lala all laid up on a beach chair.