Chapter - 17

What actions are most excellent? To gladden the hearts of human beings, to feed the hungry, to help the afflicted, to lighten the sorrow of the sorrowful, and to remove the sufferings of the injured. - prophet Muhammad sallallahu alaihi wasallam ( peace be upon him)

If you haven't prayed your Salah then please pray this book can wait but your Salah can't

Happy reading

Amira Sultan p.o.v

" I will be what ??" I ask him again, feeling ridiculous .

" You will be the maid of this house " he inches closer to my face , I step back .

" I am your wife , not your servant " I snap feeling anger bubbling inside me .

Don't get angry

Don't get angry

" Do you want him to kill you ?" Nafisa whispered, tugging my elbow with a scared expression .

I look at my loving husband who looks like he is ready to kill me .

Please note the sarcasm.

I gulp ..

" Maid will be fine " I whispered, crossing my arms feeling defeated .

It's not like being a maid is a bad thing , it's a job anyway and I would like to be a maid than be his wife anyway .

" Good " he said like a master would say to his dog when he sat on his command .

My nose flared in anger , all these years I tried to control my anger and I swear I thought I did but this man proved me wrong day by day .

After he left , Myra approached us wiping her fake tears with an evil smirk .

" Never mess with me " okay that's it my volcano just erupted , I was about take out every hair from her head when Nafisa grab my both hand from behind .

" Leave me " I tried to launch at her .

For a split second flash of fear crossed her face but she covered it soon .

" Tie her up , will be better " flipping her hair , she walks away .

" Calm down Amira , remember getting angry is forbidden " she tried to whisper in my ear but instead of calming down , my anger turned into tears which started flowing from my eyes .

I fell on the floor , it's getting difficult , it's getting so difficult .

Everytime I gathered my courage , Khalid simply shattered it .

My respect , dignity means nothing to him .

The man who was supposed to be made to protect me , is the one breaking me bad .

O Allah please help me ....

I felt two arms wrap around my hug as I cried feeling broken .

Khalid Mirza p.o.v

I slam the door open , I rub my forehead to calm myself .

Her teary eyes flashing in front of my eyes again and again ...

I felt two pairs of arms hug me from behind and I wanted to twist her neck in frustration .

I jerk her hand away " Do not repeat this again " I warn pointing my finger toward her .

Myra frown " you saw how she treated me "

" Well you started first " I am running out of patience now .